GDT: 25/10/19: Capitals vs Canucks>7pm>SN1

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 25/10/19: Capitals vs Canucks>7pm>SN1

Post by SKYO »

Just a bad game by Marky is all, once that goal went in with .3 seconds left he lost his confidence...Ian Clark emergency meeting time.

We know Marky went through some serious family matters overseas so maybe that could be affecting him a tad.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

SKYO wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:08 pm Just a bad game by Marky is all, once that goal went in with .3 seconds left he lost his confidence...Ian Clark emergency meeting time.

We know Marky went through some serious family matters overseas so maybe that could be affecting him a tad.
Agree. I cant see how coach doesnt tap Demko for Florida
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Here's the short version of the Horvat post game;

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... c-69899303

There is more about what went on with Hughes and his kurfuffle with a Cap guy but canno find it
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

micky107 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:33 pm Here's the short version of the Horvat post game;

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... c-69899303

There is more about what went on with Hughes and his kurfuffle with a Cap guy but canno find it
What happened with Hughes?
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

................................... Shotgun
"evolution"
griz
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by griz »

I see TSN running click-bait headlines such as "A Total collapse by a young hockey team".

And that is true. And people like to hate-on the Canucks when possible. However, the contending Caps collapsed first to this very same young hockey team allowing them to score 5 straight goals. No mention about that eh? :hmmm: I say glass half full!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

griz wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:39 pm I see TSN running click-bait headlines such as "A Total collapse by a young hockey team".

And that is true. And people like to hate-on the Canucks when possible. However, the contending Caps collapsed first to this very same young hockey team allowing them to score 5 straight goals. No mention about that eh? :hmmm: I say glass half full!
Absolutely. This same Caps core had more than their fair share of epic collapses before they won fuck all if i recall...young teams blow leads. Its guaranteed.

How they come out for next game is far more relevant at this stage
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:58 pm
griz wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:39 pm I see TSN running click-bait headlines such as "A Total collapse by a young hockey team".

Absolutely. This same Caps core had more than their fair share of epic collapses before they won fuck all if i recall...young teams blow leads. Its guaranteed.

How they come out for next game is far more relevant at this stage
Thr Panthers aren't quite the Caps but we'll see how the team and their "young ,rookie, still learning coach respond to an
unnecessary somewhat avoidable loss.

Did you know, the Florida Panthers have 4 OT losses. :mrgreen:
"evolution"