GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by dangler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:25 pm

wow on ferklands penalty! i guess it's zero tolerance on stick/hand contact :?
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15966
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:15 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:53 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:41 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 pm
Time unferk the ferkland. He hasnt done fuck all as a canuck yet.

Its time to lay out some dmen
Didn't he lose like 20lbs with that bug in the pre-season?
Having had a motherfucker of a bug that I thought was gone and now returned I sympathize. I’m down ten pounds myself. Just returned from ten out of 14 days in Kelowna and I was sick as hell. Great impression to make on a potential new boss phoning in sick right off the hop. Still think the move up that way might be a bit farther out there. Not that far though. I already hate it back here. :twisted:
Wifey and I had something similar in July.

The bug that wouldn't die.

Ruined our summer plans actually.

How are ya gonna talk your kids into that move Hargraves?

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Canucks finally started skating about halfway through the period. That Mantha is a bloody load out there. They have some nice young pieces on that Wings team.
Yeah that line is a little scary...
Actually Doc it’s the wife I’ll need to convince. The kids love it up there but they have also never done a winter up there or been without their friends for more than a couple weeks. I’m glad I did it though, but in reality it’s probably five years away. :cry:
First World Problems
Fuck off
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3739
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Jovocop » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:29 pm

dangler wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:25 pm
wow on ferklands penalty! i guess it's zero tolerance on stick/hand contact :?
Nope, Daley almost took Schaller's stick but the refs turned a blind eye.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3857
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Hank » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Fuck off
Aren't those two words reserved for Reefer?

JT Overpayment Miller. Just what this young core needs.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:33 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Fuck off
Aren't those two words reserved for Reefer?
Hey what the heck? Why cant we all just get along?

Damn I hate Edler but he keeps scoring, just wish he would pass more on the PP.

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15619
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:33 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Fuck off
Aren't those two words reserved for Reefer?
Hey what the heck? Why cant we all just get along?

Damn I hate Edler but he keeps scoring, just wish he would pass more on the PP.
Hey zero what’s your favourite Japanese’s whiskey? Nikka?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3857
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Hank » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:37 pm
Hey zero what’s your favourite Japanese’s whiskey? Nikka?
Dude, there are some fine Japanese whiskies out there. But if you are a connoisseur, you must try some of the ones from Kavalan, a Taiwanese distillery.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15966
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:37 pm
Hey zero what’s your favourite Japanese’s whiskey? Nikka?
Dude, there are some fine Japanese whiskies out there. But if you are a connoisseur, you must try some of the ones from Kavalan, a Taiwanese distillery.
Yeah Dude you can still wrap a brown paper bag around it while you’re wandering around the DTES. It’s not CC but why not culture it up a notch?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:48 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:37 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:33 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Fuck off
Aren't those two words reserved for Reefer?
Hey what the heck? Why cant we all just get along?

Damn I hate Edler but he keeps scoring, just wish he would pass more on the PP.
Hey zero what’s your favourite Japanese’s whiskey? Nikka?
Hibiki, Nikka is pretty good as well.

So expensive here.

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15619
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:50 pm

I like Japanese whiskey. Good stuff
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15619
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Greeners Boi Beags taking a bad penalty
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by dangler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Birdbones throwin it dowen!!!
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by dangler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 pm

#birdbonesbadass
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15966
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 pm

dangler wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 pm
Birdbones throwin it dowen!!!
Jesus that was like watching the Chef and Rosie Rottencrotch rolling around the Astoria parking lot.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks vs. Detroit Oct 15 7:00 PM Start

Post by The Brown Wizard » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 pm

When Edler starts laying dudes out like that hes a force
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Post Reply