GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - over - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8979
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - over - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Cornuck »

Good to see Hughes back in the lineup!

Image


oIlers:

Nygard-McLeod-Neal
Jurco-Marody-Chiasson
Benson-Haas-P. Russell
Granlund-Malone-Peluso

Klefbom-Persson
Samorukov-Benning
Lowe-Jones

Koskinen
Starrett
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10166
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by rats19 »

Why does it say 6 pm on Canucks Reddit?

6 there 7 here?
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Carl Yagro »

rats19 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Why does it say 6 pm on Canucks Reddit?

6 there 7 here?
7 there 6 here

:wink:
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10166
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by rats19 »

Hank wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:02 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Why does it say 6 pm on Canucks Reddit?

6 there 7 here?
7 there 6 here

:wink:
6 of 1 half dozen of the other... :wink:

Except the GDT rules are to post western time ... no

Corn is human... I repeat ... corn is human
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Carl Yagro »

To err is human... or corn.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11086
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Who looks at a newborn and thinks...Brogan.

I cant understand that one
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Jovocop »

Did the ref just signal a goal when the Oiler called it a goal? :?: There is no way he could tell from the side.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Jovocop »

Rafferty is having a good game so far. Nice backhand pass! If he keeps improving, he could replace Stecher or Tanev down the road.

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8979
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Cornuck »

rats19 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:04 pm
Hank wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:02 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Why does it say 6 pm on Canucks Reddit?

6 there 7 here?
7 there 6 here

:wink:
6 of 1 half dozen of the other... :wink:

Except the GDT rules are to post western time ... no

Corn is human... I repeat ... corn is human
Fuck man, it's pre-season!!! I'm on Central, game time is posted in Eastern, and most of you are on Pacific.... I need to be retrained!!
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10166
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - 7pm - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:41 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:04 pm
Hank wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:02 pm
rats19 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Why does it say 6 pm on Canucks Reddit?

6 there 7 here?
7 there 6 here

:wink:
6 of 1 half dozen of the other... :wink:

Except the GDT rules are to post western time ... no

Corn is human... I repeat ... corn is human
Fuck man, it's pre-season!!! I'm on Central, game time is posted in Eastern, and most of you are on Pacific.... I need to be retrained!!
We don’t make the rules here.... we just enforce them :wink:
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8979
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - live - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Cornuck »

Touche
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - live - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Jovocop »

The Oilers are going to have a long season with this AHL goalie... :mrgreen:

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8979
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - live - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Cornuck »

Jovocop wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm
The Oilers are going to have a long season with this AHL goalie... :mrgreen:
Good. :)
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - live - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Carl Yagro »

Cornuck wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:36 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm
The Oilers are going to have a long season with this AHL goalie... :mrgreen:
Good. :)
I also like the Flamers tandem.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 17878
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ edm Sept-19 - live - SN1 - PRE-SEASON

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jovocop wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm
The Oilers are going to have a long season with this AHL goalie... :mrgreen:
But they have Connor McDavid
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Post Reply