GDT: 15/03/19>Devils vs Canucks>7pm>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 15/03/19>Devils vs Canucks>7pm>SNETP

Post by Mickey107 »

POST GAME; GREEN, PETTERSSON, PEARSON;
https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... c-66952703

Of note; Beagle got sick right before the game.

I think Jake has gone into never never land again and I am very sorry about that. It pisses me right off.
He had it right in the palm of his hands, man, and he's throwing it away. Damn it!
Still should have been in the first 5 of the shootout though.
IMO, Goldobin even with his oft brain cramps is still a viable option on this team. At least over about 5 others.
Canucks are way over thinking the PP. Selfishness is good!!
Overtime was a comedy of errors.
Edlers going to just simply drop dead soon.
Slap my face all over, I miss Guds. :shock:
Hutton too.
Devils got 2 points with their best 2 players injured.

This doesn't look too good for Dallas on Sunday afternoon.
I suspect they'll travel, what's left of them, on Saturday and have some sort of pre-game skate early Sunday.
If I find out the line-up for the game, I'll pass it on...
Last edited by Mickey107 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

micky107 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:21 pm Something new has been added...Image
This kid is just something else! 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

You got to love Pettersson's accountability, taking responsibility for the tying goal. Said he'd learn from it. This kid has so much character and heart. Also liked how he said they got too cute in OT and he'd learn from that too, said he will shoot more, be more selfish. Like to hear that. Not that I like selfish players :mrgreen: but he has such an incredible shot, either the wrist or slap, that he has to use it more to his advantage.

I'm liking Pearson's game even if he is overpaid :mrgreen: I love how crashes the net. He may keep ZMac in Utica next year.

I agree on Virtanen, he is so frustrating. Not ready to give up on him but man. Also agree Goldobin is a keeper for at least another year. If he ever stops hitting posts and crossbars he could start popping a lot more goals.

Tanev done, what's new. Seems everyone is on board with the notion that as much as Tanev and Edler mean to this team, that dependence is killing us. We have to find a way to move on. Good thing we picked up Schenn.

Liking Sautner and Brisebois. Much much better than Poopalot. Hopefully next game we will see Teves. Kinda want to see what he brings. Benning plans to give him a new deal in July, we best be finding out what he's got.

At least the draft lottery is early this year.
The only HW the Canucks need
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

LOL. It's almost like they new Vancouver would.t be busy. :(
Wait'll next year. :wink:
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 am You got to love Pettersson's accountability, taking responsibility for the tying goal. Said he'd learn from it. This kid has so much character and heart. Also liked how he said they got too cute in OT and he'd learn from that too, said he will shoot more, be more selfish. Like to hear that. Not that I like selfish players :mrgreen: but he has such an incredible shot, either the wrist or slap, that he has to use it more to his advantage.

I'm liking Pearson's game even if he is overpaid :mrgreen: I love how crashes the net. He may keep ZMac in Utica next year.

I agree on Virtanen, he is so frustrating. Not ready to give up on him but man. Also agree Goldobin is a keeper for at least another year. If he ever stops hitting posts and crossbars he could start popping a lot more goals.

Tanev done, what's new. Seems everyone is on board with the notion that as much as Tanev and Edler mean to this team, that dependence is killing us. We have to find a way to move on. Good thing we picked up Schenn.

Liking Sautner and Brisebois. Much much better than Poopalot. Hopefully next game we will see Teves. Kinda want to see what he brings. Benning plans to give him a new deal in July, we best be finding out what he's got.

At least the draft lottery is early this year.
Pearson looked ok. Still moves like a slug. He has no bearing on MacEwan. Managements love for losers like Granlund, Eriksson and Schaller is what’s getting in the way of young players. Those three, Sutter and Spooner had better not be on the team next year.

Petterson will be a beast next season. Kid needs to heal up.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”