GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3293
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Hank » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:40 pm

There is no best case Ontario, UDL.

That was some horrific display of passing in the last 3 minutes. The tying goal wasn't coming.
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14042
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:24 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:15 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 pm
Trade Pettersson’s mentor - Edler, a respected veteran in the room, proud to wear the Canuck logo, loves this city and plans to live out the rest of his days here, trade him for a draft pick that may or may not pan out


Blob, your thoughts?
I wasn’t trying to run him out of town.

YOU said Edler had a horrible contract. Ona team that had Sutter, Eriksson and Gudbranson. Edler has the bad contract.

Smoke less rock
I have no issues with keeping Edler. It’s you, Botchford, Halford, Brough, Patterson and Price whom are all angry at Benning for Edler excercising his Gillis NTC rights
When in doubt make shit up.

The archives can prove you bitched nonstop about Edler’s contract.
I’ve come around from Edlers dark days. His value to the team now has never been as high, step in your Blobbees of the world who know Sooner than yesterday wishes Benning had offed Pettersson’s mentor - Edler for a late 1st round draft pick that may or may not pan out (see Hunter Shinkaruk)
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14039
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:52 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:50 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:24 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:15 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 pm
Trade Pettersson’s mentor - Edler, a respected veteran in the room, proud to wear the Canuck logo, loves this city and plans to live out the rest of his days here, trade him for a draft pick that may or may not pan out


Blob, your thoughts?
I wasn’t trying to run him out of town.

YOU said Edler had a horrible contract. Ona team that had Sutter, Eriksson and Gudbranson. Edler has the bad contract.

Smoke less rock
I have no issues with keeping Edler. It’s you, Botchford, Halford, Brough, Patterson and Price whom are all angry at Benning for Edler excercising his Gillis NTC rights
When in doubt make shit up.

The archives can prove you bitched nonstop about Edler’s contract.
I’ve come around from Edlers dark days. His value to the team now has never been as high, step in your Blobbees of the world who know Sooner than yesterday wishes Benning had offed Pettersson’s mentor - Edler for a late 1st round draft pick that may or may not pan out (see Hunter Shinkaruk)
As I said smoke LESS rock. You make no sense
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14042
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:58 pm

“Trade Boeser for a defenceman” - Blob

If Michigan loses out this weekend, Hughes will be here within a week

“Trade Boeser for a defenceman”

That’s how you rebuild - Blobbee
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14039
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:00 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:58 pm
“Trade Boeser for a defenceman” - Blob

If Michigan loses out this weekend, Hughes will be here within a week

“Trade Boeser for a defenceman”

That’s how you rebuild - Blobbee
I thought you rebuilt by pissing away picks for losers like Gudbranson, Vey, Pedan, Sutter etc.
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Uncle dans leg » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Hank wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:40 pm
There is no best case Ontario, UDL.

That was some horrific display of passing in the last 3 minutes. The tying goal wasn't coming.
They came so close. Just ran outta gas and preserved the big L. Pooalot is the tank commander
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Uncle dans leg » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:00 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:58 pm
“Trade Boeser for a defenceman” - Blob

If Michigan loses out this weekend, Hughes will be here within a week

“Trade Boeser for a defenceman”

That’s how you rebuild - Blobbee
I thought you rebuilt by pissing away picks for losers like Gudbranson, Vey, Pedan, Sutter etc.
Hes gotcha there dude :lol:
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7909
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Cornuck » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:45 pm

I'm just happy the kids kept it interesting, and had us believing they could do it again.
2018-19 - The Road to 82

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2382
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Man, you know a guy (Poo) is bad when Samwise can out muscle the puck off him for a goal. There was another play that was completely laughable. The Nucks were on the PP, Poo was skating up ice with lots of space to skate it in, pass it up to a forward or dump it in, he turns back and there's an Oiler behind him, yet he still forced the drop pass and it almost led to a turnover. I just *LOL*

Well, for what's it worth, nice to see our old buddies Kassassian and Samwise have strong games to help our tank. :P

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by 5thhorseman » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:50 pm
There was another play that was completely laughable. The Nucks were on the PP, Poo was skating up ice with lots of space to skate it in, pass it up to a forward or dump it in, he turns back and there's an Oiler behind him, yet he still forced the drop pass and it almost led to a turnover. I just *LOL*
Yeah that was just ridiculous. It's like he saw the backpass would be intercepted, but he did it anyways! BRAIN FREEZE!

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7012
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by micky107 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:36 am

The sad thing is, I don't think he even gets embarrassed. Must have just tickled Gagne's cookie to expose the Poo bear for all to see.
Bring up a kid, a journeyman, anything, just get him outta here.
Project over, no hope.

Last edited by micky107 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7012
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: 07/03/19; Canucks @ Oilers>6pm>SNETP

Post by micky107 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:23 am

Game highlights;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v76widl5MYE

Post game, Horvat;https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... c-66664703


I figured we'd beat the Leaves and lose to the oilers; for what it's worth, strong thought we'll beat vegas!

good-luck, whoever, it's worth a gamble..... 8-)
"evolution"

Post Reply