GDT: Jan 2/19 4:00 pm. Canucks @ Sens SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Jan 2/19 4:00 pm. Canucks @ Sens SN

Post by 5thhorseman »

What a finish! Switching over to watch QH now.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Petey is the most exciting player in the game right now

The end
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Canucks should stop fucking around and hand Pettersson the Captaincy right now, sorry Bo but I’m tired of seeing you suck wind after one skate down the ice and then using your stick like a cane to help hold you up. Somebody check Elias VO2 max I bet it’s similar to Gretzky
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:46 pm Horvat & Virtanen are due for a goal.
Horvat is due for the tread mill, he’s exhausted after one shift
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 pm
Sutter will help that, when he and Beags are the main defensive centers with Sutter & his super faceoff abilities, that helps Horvat be able to concentrate more on scoring. :thumbs:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 pm
I see you’ve hit the gin mill once again
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Man, what a difference it is to have Petey over Hank on that right side on the PP. The PP is so much more dangerous with a guy who can hammer it from there instead of a guy who is just looking for the pass all the time. Hank just wouldn't and/or couldn't shoot it from there.

Boy, on the 3 vs 3, give Petey all that extra space and time and he's like 10X more dangerous. He can make something out of nothing and after that OT goal, the Sens just look deflated. It's like they're shaking their heads thinking there was nothing else they could have done, they're mesmerized by the Alien and they know they lost to superior talent. It's not just the Sens though, lots of other teams that we beat recently have that look (ie: Blues, Phillie, etc). :lol:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I haven't seen Bobby Ryan cry like that since his draft day
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

The senators are a team of lemon sucking faces. Tkachuk, stone, ryan. They all have puckered sphincters for faces
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:14 pm The Canucks should stop fucking around and hand Pettersson the Captaincy right now, sorry Bo but I’m tired of seeing you suck wind after one skate down the ice and then using your stick like a cane to help hold you up. Somebody check Elias VO2 max I bet it’s similar to Gretzky
We’ve had enough European’s sport the C. No more.

Remember Trev in the playoffs? We didn’t win, but he put the team on his back and battled in the finals, especially in games 5, 6, and 7. Henrik didn’t put anyone on his back and get anything done against Boston, and brother Daniel let a midget speedbag him. They got bitch slapped, pushed around and they skated away and then got nothing done on the PP.....if the refs even gave us one.

The silent alien death stare isn’t going to deter anyone come the playoffs either. Let Petey wear an A and pile up points.

Bo will not let anyone push him around, and he’s a bull, he can hold his own. Time for this team to be led traditionally.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:03 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:14 pm The Canucks should stop fucking around and hand Pettersson the Captaincy right now, sorry Bo but I’m tired of seeing you suck wind after one skate down the ice and then using your stick like a cane to help hold you up. Somebody check Elias VO2 max I bet it’s similar to Gretzky

Remember Trev in the playoffs? We didn’t win, but he put the team on his back and battled in the finals, especially in games 5, 6, and 7. Henrik didn’t put anyone on his back and get anything done against Boston, and brother Daniel let a midget speedbag him. They got bitch slapped, pushed around and they skated away and then got nothing done on the PP.....if the refs even gave us one.

The silent alien death stare isn’t going to deter anyone come the playoffs either. Let Petey wear an A and pile up points.

Bo will not let anyone push him around, and he’s a bull, he can hold his own. Time for this team to be led traditionally.
The problem with Bo, he’s spent after one rush up the ice and leans on his stick to help hold up his tired body. He needs to hit the tread mill for hours. Spin class.

Reefer, what do you think?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:10 pm

The problem with Bo, he’s spent after one rush up the ice and leans on his stick to help hold up his tired body. He needs to hit the tread mill for hours. Spin class.

Put the cork back in the bottle dude, New Years is over.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:53 pmIt's like they're shaking their heads thinking there was nothing else they could have done, they're mesmerized by the Alien and they know they lost to superior talent.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mëds wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:14 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:10 pm

Put the cork back in the bottle dude, New Years is over.
Dimebag Dude all lit like a Christmas tree again
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Who has Horvet had as line mates lately ???

The Journeymen, that's who....

Which id the 6 mil. one?
"evolution"