GDT: 09/12/18. Canucks @ Blues, 12pm, SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 09/12/18. Canucks @ Blues, 12pm, SNETP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:26 pm
Jovocop wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:23 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:18 pm
I don’t disagree with most of this. I just laugh at people who throw boulders at guys like him and Markstrom and Stecher but cut massive slack for Gudbranson, Del Zotto , Granlund and Schaller. It’s hilariousxhow polarizing it gets for various scrubs on the team, especially when the three first three I mentioned are out performaning the latter four.
I think a lot of people here do not like Del Zotto and Schaller that much. However, most of us know that they are placeholders. As for Gudbranson, he provides the size and toughness that no other defensemen have. Granlund is just a serviceable top 9 forward that can be used on all situations.
Careful JC, challenging complex delusions can be very dangerous, it is something best left to professionals.

For now just let him believe everyone hates Goldie, Marx, and Stech... and love MDZ, Granny, and Schaller.
Tell me about it. There are a lot of delusional posters on this board that wouldn’t know reality if it smacked them upside the head. It’s hard to get through to the zealots but we do what we can. :)
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”