GDT: Chins Gagliardi vs DJ Aquilini (Stars @ Canucks 1pm)

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Chins Gagliardi vs DJ Aquilini (Stars @ Canucks 1pm)

Post by SKYO »

I'm just happy to see Nilsson back and play well like he did before he got injured, now all we need is to lighten Horvat's workload so he can just help out scoring more. Bring back Beagle/Sutter STAT!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Boy, we're in almost every game, but always find a way to lose. If the team keeps trending like this, Greener may not last the season.
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

CrzyCanuck wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:28 pm time to try virty with boeser and pettersson. He should be able to create some space and also be the WR for Pettersson
No shite! Man, the love Goldobin gets with the media just sickens me. This club will never be a winner while he is in the top six. Best case, 13th forward that fills in for a game or two to provide a spark.

Things I just don’t get is why Virtanen can’t get a few games playing his off wing to provide speed and grit to a top line with Boeser and Pettersson? Even if he isn’t scoring there, he can be a defensive presence for that line.

And why is Del Zotto still on the team consistently giving up late goals when Sautner should be getting a long look, before the other top end prospects on the left side of the defense show up (Hughes, Juolevi, Tryamkin) and his opportunity to get some minutes disappears.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Cherry Picker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:18 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:28 pm time to try virty with boeser and pettersson. He should be able to create some space and also be the WR for Pettersson
No shite! Man, the love Goldobin gets with the media just sickens me. This club will never be a winner while he is in the top six. Best case, 13th forward that fills in for a game or two to provide a spark.
Damn for all the hate you spew at Goldy, you realize he has the 2nd cheapest contract up front? Yet is 3rd on the team in scoring? and that's while being the 14th ranked player on the team in TOI/GP avg. Not to mention being one of the best metrics/possession guys on the team. And like Greener said in preseason, Goldy isn't good defensively but he provides scoring ability. [with his creative ability, he strikes me as the streaky type of scorer, and his assists is 2nd best on the team full of highly paid millionaires who get way more minutes]
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

SKYO wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:11 pm
Damn for all the hate you spew at Goldy, you realize he has the 2nd cheapest contract up front? Yet is 3rd on the team in scoring? and that's while being the 14th ranked player on the team in TOI/GP avg. Not to mention being one of the best metrics/possession guys on the team. And like Greener said in preseason, Goldy isn't good defensively but he provides scoring ability. [with his creative ability, he strikes me as the streaky type of scorer, and his assists is 2nd best on the team full of highly paid millionaires who get way more minutes]

So we basically agree.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Cherry Picker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:10 pm
SKYO wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:11 pm

So we basically agree.
Nah that ain't it, it's ok to be wrong cherry, everyone makes mistakes, this is your turn now.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Skyo flickin beans and soakin jeans tonight...u bubblin?
If you need air...call it in
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Trying some UDL legal blunts.