GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

Post by Cornuck »

rats19 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 pm
Cornuck wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:21 pm
rats19 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:08 pm Bitter sweet fun...
Nothing bittersweet about it, Ratsy. We all want a win. :D
Wasn’t about a win or loss .... it’s about the Sedins

Is what I meant
Ah... Ok, gotchya.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT: April 5/18 Second last game, ever, for the Sedin twins vs Arizona. 7 PM. Somewhere on SN.

Post by Cornuck »

FUCK YEAH!!!!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Wow...perfect
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:36 pmFUCK YEAH!!!!
+22 and 33
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Hank wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 pm Sedin GWG, ride off into the sunset... ok, Edmonchuk, then the sunset.
What an ending! At home. Last game ever.

I am a fucking mystic!
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

My draft lotto dreams :crazy:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Fairytale ending!
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

rats19 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:36 pmWow...perfect
Yeah, Sportscentre top-10 for sure.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Ok.... That was as emotional as I plan to get over a game...
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

One more year! One more year!
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Wow, that was as special as it gets! How fortunate for all Canuck fans to experience what we did tonight - unforgettable. Not a dry eye in the basement... where i sit... by myself 😂
cc oldtimer
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Appropriately regulation ended in a tie.

Like kissing your sister.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

An absolute beauty of a game for those guys. Absolutely no better way for them to finish, I don't think I have ever heard a crowd cheer so much for a pair of players just passing the puck around on a 4-on-3 in OT.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Finally watched the game. Just wow.

Watching the twins play I felt sadness that they would not get a chance at one more playoff run. They showed that second gear tonight and how to ride an emotional wave. It would have been nice to see them one more playoffs.

Gotta think too that the young guys all found another gear Tuesday and tonight. Maybe an energy they didn’t even know they had. That’s leaving a legacy.

Picture perfect ending. All the synchronicities from Tuesday’s shot total, 33-22, to tonight’s stats, 22 with his 22nd from 33 at 33 seconds to 22 in OT from 33 at 2:33. You can’t make this shit up!!

They were magic tonight, most ice time in almost 2 seasons. Stepped it up. Lead the way.

IM JUST NOT READY.

One more game. You know Edmonton fans will show some class on Saturday, I mean that too. Should be a good send off. And then......it’s over.

Gotta laugh at the one more year chant though. I’m sure before Monday at least half of those fans wanted the bums gone.
The only HW the Canucks need
Nuckertuzzi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Nuckertuzzi »

33 - 22 face offs

Daniel kinda spoiled the numbers kismet with his 23rd goal but then again is there not a more perfect 2-digit number (just better not score on Sat)? Not to mention the significance of their 3rd brother on the team, who appropriately wears 23, and no better guy to get the other assist on both goals.

The only thing left they coulda done is grabbed Murph's mic and dropped it.

....bah, the entire night was one big symbolic mic drop.