GDT: Canucks @ TOR - 4pm - CBC, NHLN-US, SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: Canucks @ TOR - 4pm - CBC, NHLN-US, SN

Post by theman »

So when is gudbranson being traded?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:11 pm 2015 redraft

1. McDavid - 2 assists in his last 4 games
2. Boeser - 22 goals Generational
3. Barzal
4. Werenski
5. Provorov
6. Rantanen
7. Eichel
8. Marner
9. Connor
10. Hanafin
Take this nonsense to the proper forum

It’s called the toilet forum where shit and puke meet up
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:37 pm Matthews and Boeser look like they already hate each other so thats a good thing. The kid talks trash a bit...
He had austin talking pretty good shit after brocks shootout miss
Yeah, you saw that too eh?
Even the best lip reader would have a hard time figuring out what Brock is saying while he's chewin on that mouth-piece.
"evolution"
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

theman wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:59 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:48 pm The Sedin’s make Gudbranson look fast!
Perhaps it's a ploy by Benning to improve Gudbranson ' s value?
Don Cherry potentially did the Canucks a huge favour when he suggested it would take Marner (or equivalent) to pry Gudbranson away from the Canucks in a trade. I don't think that Marner is the best fit with existing organizational needs, but recovering that kind of value would be a huge boost for the rebuild. I hope something like that happens.
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:28 pm lol Craig Simpson hates the Canucks
Last season during the HNIC between these two teams Simpleton, er Simpson kept asking why WD wasn't using the Sedins more. Because they're old and done? In last night's game he whined and whimpered about the two penalties called on TO in the third period being weak, then erupted in an orgasmic "They've been calling that all year!" when Boeser was penalized in OT. We were watching the game at the neighbours and they were surprised when I yelled, "Fuck off Simpson!"
I loath HNIC and almost never watch the 4:00 game. I know SportsNet is private but on Saturday the CBC is covering the costs of the broadcast meaning us, the taxpayers are picking up the costs. At some point they have to be told there are two Canadian teams on the ice and the tongue bathing they give the Leaves while constantly badmouthing the Canucks isn't calling it as it is but blatant homerism while we out in BC are partly paying their wages during the broadcast. I, for one am sick and tired of Don Cherry's personal sperm bank Ron McLean who has never apologized for his hatchet job on Burrows. Elliot Freedman last season declared the Canucks need to be trading the Sedins. To whom? How do you trade $14 million? Kelly Hrudey consistently fluffs the LA Kings (where he played) and the Calgary Flames (where he lives). He was even fluffing Kari Ramo and Brian Elliot during their time with the Flames. Yet he constantly sniped at Roberto Luongo when he played for the Canucks. Most of these smarmy fuckfaces are in bed by the time the Canucks hit the ice here out west and know nothing of the team except what they read in the morning sports lines. Witness Jim Benning and Willie Desjardins being hot GM and coaching prospects in 2014 prior to the Canucks hiring them. Once they were hired by the Canucks, they all of a sudden became the stupidest people in the hockey world, according to these Eastern Bag Lickers (EBLs. Where is SRsez when you need him?).

Countdown to Big Twat posting that HNIC needs to be biased in order to keep the southern Ontario sports market happy in 3-2-1........
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

In fairness to your last point Mr Perfect, Elmer and Willard did nothing to dispute the fact that the media thinks they are dumb pricks. They are.

I agree with a lot of the rest of your rant however :)
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

mr perfect wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:09 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:28 pm lol Craig Simpson hates the Canucks
Last season during the HNIC between these two teams Simpleton, er Simpson kept asking why WD wasn't using the Sedins more. Because they're old and done? In last night's game he whined and whimpered about the two penalties called on TO in the third period being weak, then erupted in an orgasmic "They've been calling that all year!" when Boeser was penalized in OT. We were watching the game at the neighbours and they were surprised when I yelled, "Fuck off Simpson!"
I loath HNIC and almost never watch the 4:00 game. I know SportsNet is private but on Saturday the CBC is covering the costs of the broadcast meaning us, the taxpayers are picking up the costs. At some point they have to be told there are two Canadian teams on the ice and the tongue bathing they give the Leaves while constantly badmouthing the Canucks isn't calling it as it is but blatant homerism while we out in BC are partly paying their wages during the broadcast. I, for one am sick and tired of Don Cherry's personal sperm bank Ron McLean who has never apologized for his hatchet job on Burrows. Elliot Freedman last season declared the Canucks need to be trading the Sedins. To whom? How do you trade $14 million? Kelly Hrudey consistently fluffs the LA Kings (where he played) and the Calgary Flames (where he lives). He was even fluffing Kari Ramo and Brian Elliot during their time with the Flames. Yet he constantly sniped at Roberto Luongo when he played for the Canucks. Most of these smarmy fuckfaces are in bed by the time the Canucks hit the ice here out west and know nothing of the team except what they read in the morning sports lines. Witness Jim Benning and Willie Desjardins being hot GM and coaching prospects in 2014 prior to the Canucks hiring them. Once they were hired by the Canucks, they all of a sudden became the stupidest people in the hockey world, according to these Eastern Bag Lickers (EBLs. Where is SRsez when you need him?).
POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Yes it's early, but still...

Could not have said it better myself.

I always half-expect cutaways to reveal him on all-fours wearing nothing but a Leaves jersey.

I have always hated CS... even as a player... but he Just. Keeps. Giving. More. Reasons.

Like the goose that lays the non-golden eggs...

Here's one you may have missed: His fake stutter! (yes some people do this on purpose at times).

Listen for it... you'll thank me!

(or you'll have an even more difficult time listening to him... and you'll hate me for pointing it out)

"Don Cherry's personal sperm bank Ron McLean" :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:47 pm
mr perfect wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:09 pm
POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Yes it's early, but still...

Could not have said it better myself.

I always half-expect cutaways to reveal him on all-fours wearing nothing but a Leaves jersey.

I have always hated CS... even as a player... but he Just. Keeps. Giving. More. Reasons.

Like the goose that lays the non-golden eggs...

Here's one you may have missed: His fake stutter! (yes some people do this on purpose at times).

Listen for it... you'll thank me!

(or you'll have an even more difficult time listening to him... and you'll hate me for pointing it out)

"Don Cherry's personal sperm bank Ron McLean" :lol:

You know Doc, you seem to be a walking contradiction, every time you profess your hatred of the MAPLE LEAF it just doesn't jive... Case in Point Craig Simpson... If there was ever a player who you should rejoice and Love its Craig Simpson and his lovely sister who grace our Country with hard hitting journalism and in his case quality Play by Play skills...

I kinda find it ironic how u hate Simpson when once upon a time he wrote a letter to the MAPLE LEAF... YES Doc the LETTER.... I KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LETTER to the MAPLE LEAF as an 18 year old draftee telling the MAPLE LEAF essentially not to draft him...

Now A noted hater of the MAPLE LEAF would be over the moon by those actions of insubordination UNLESS they really secretly Love and admire THE MAPLE LEAF...

Interesting.... You should have a shrine in your home not unlike the manger scene of the baby Jesus with Craig Simpson keepsakes... He shoved it up THE ASS OF THE MAPLE LEAF and yet u hate him so :?:

VERY INTERESTING INDEED 8-) Some things just don't add up with u when it comes to THE MAPLE LEAF... Just sayin 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

LOL

Yes I almost mentioned the letter Paddy.

But I like to keep my messages short for the sake of short-attention-span folk.

(you know who you are) :wink:

The fact Craig Simpleton's veins flow with Leaf-hatred

... makes his Leaf-blowing all the more disgusting.

Yes I know a lot about the Leaves and I'm here to tell you

... to know know know them is to hate hate hate them.

And I do. 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.