GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 14/17 7:00 pm.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 14/17 7:00 pm.

Post by Meds »

CrzyCanuck wrote:LMAO @ our forever pathetic PP
The Sedins clearly have something on upper management/ownership.....and it has to be incriminating. It's the only explanation for them being right back out to start the next PP after being totally useless and giving up a short-handed goal on the last man advantage that was barely a minute before.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Since this city clearly can't handle a rebuild does Aqua man put the screws to our cachet of prospects and picks? Sell, sell, sell says the Aquas!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

RoyalDude wrote:
nuckster wrote:During the first period break, Elliotte Friedman showed the extent of the empty seats at tonight' Canuck's game and speculated that ownership is not going to like it... we'll see in time if they're really behind the 'lind-enning' rebuild or not.

Sell draft picks and prospects for a win now approach to get butts back in da seats? Is that the ticket?
That would be absurd. At this point in the rebuild process ya kinda gotta go along with the unpleasant ride/process towards respectability. So might as well sit back, sip the IPA and enjoy a long slow draw on the ole vape. Have to embrace the process i guess.
Fuckn flames... 3-1 now
cc oldtimer
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Barmistrove - sp with the pass in the slot... now we know why he's been let go by other teams.
This is torturous/tortuous.. g'nite.
Last edited by nuckster on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cc oldtimer
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

nuckster wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
nuckster wrote:During the first period break, Elliotte Friedman showed the extent of the empty seats at tonight' Canuck's game and speculated that ownership is not going to like it... we'll see in time if they're really behind the 'lind-enning' rebuild or not.

Sell draft picks and prospects for a win now approach to get butts back in da seats? Is that the ticket?
That would be absurd. At this point in the rebuild process ya kinda gotta go along with the unpleasant ride/process towards respectability. So might as well sit back, sip the IPA and enjoy a long slow draw on the ole vape. Have to embrace the process i guess.
Fuckn flames... 3-1 now
Preaching to the choir, just enjoying seeing the usual suspects lose their shit.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote:
nuckster wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

Fuckn flames... 3-1 now
Preaching to the choir, just enjoying seeing the usual suspects lose their shit.
RoyalDude wrote:Nobody is getting fired, the Canucks are going to make the playoffs, baby!!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

So freaking tired of the Sedin’s taking stupid stick penalties in the opposing end.

RD, you SL puppet right?
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Yes, the last hoot was revitalizing.
By the way RD, Nylander set up the winning goal in overtime tonight. Virtanen ( thru no fault of his own it seems), is being sat out.
How do u like those apples?
cc oldtimer
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gillis, what a maroon for drafting Hodgson when he could have drafted the games best defenseman - Erik Karlsson
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Holy shit, 1 shot on 8 powerplays!! That must be a record!??
cc oldtimer
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Post by DonCherry4PM »

RoyalDude wrote:

You mean that hasn’t been the (poorly attempted) approach for the last three years? What about “winning culture” and making the playoffs? Could have fooled me....
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Our new theme song, "We're bad, we're bad, we know it."
cc oldtimer
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Beauty!
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

C'mon Travis, time to pull Marky. He should have after the 3rd goal. Nilsson should be given next game for sure.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

DonCherry4PM wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

You mean that hasn’t been the (poorly attempted) approach for the last three years? What about “winning culture” and making the playoffs? Could have fooled me....
:lol:
The winning culture was clearly referring to the visiting teams
If you need air...call it in