GDT: 4/4/17 Canucks @ Sharks 7:30 SPN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 4/4/17 Canucks @ Sharks 7:30 SPN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Boeser is an intriguing prospect. Appears to have the smarts and the skill to one day be a top line winger. Hard to compare his style of play to anyone that i recognise but I am definitely a fan.
Edit: I've thought of a similar style of player...Nik Backstrom. Obviously a center but still...i see some similarities
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Phew... we were lookin ok there for a while
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Boeser is an intriguing prospect. Appears to have the smarts and the skill to one day be a top line winger. Hard to compare his style of play to anyone that i recognise but I am definitely a fan.
Edit: I've thought of a similar style of player...Nik Backstrom. Obviously a center but still...i see some similarities
TJ Oshie is another similar player, superb shot, creative and like all natural goal scorers has the knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Be great if the team can find another young scoring center after this season to form another scoring line with Boeser.

Leave Baertschi-Bo together, they like a younger Sedins duo can play with a multitude of RW'ers.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.