GDT: 31/3/17 Kings @ Canucks 7:00 pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: GDT: 31/3/17 Kings @ Canucks 7:00 pm SN

Post by Hockey Widow »

Only one game I know but already I like Molino's situational awareness and D play better than Boucher or Goldobin.

Far too early to prognosticate but one never knows.
The only HW the Canucks need
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Uncle dans leg wrote: How is it that vancouver can keep adding all these fringers like this? I cant ever recall this many nobodys filtering in and out of an NHL lineup before. Is this what shitty teams in todays NHL do these days or is this Benning fishing for diamonds in coal mines?
Both. Bottom feeding teams ice bottom feeding lineups.

Nothing wrong with taking fliers on these guys. I'd much rather risk a contract on one of them than waste one of a UFA.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote: How is it that vancouver can keep adding all these fringers like this? I cant ever recall this many nobodys filtering in and out of an NHL lineup before. Is this what shitty teams in todays NHL do these days or is this Benning fishing for diamonds in coal mines?
Both. Bottom feeding teams ice bottom feeding lineups.

Nothing wrong with taking fliers on these guys. I'd much rather risk a contract on one of them than waste one of a UFA.
As again, we keep finding out the hard way.
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: I think he's a construction guy
Donny Lever
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Dudes cousin Pierro Minetta is at the game behind the visitors bench as usual.

Big angry looking dago gangster
Lol...at what age do huge gold chains and skin tight MMA shirts become pathetic?
Growing up in north BBY in the 80s there were thousands of these guys. Usually cruising with those Irocs or the plastic vettes.
Something tells me hes straight outta burnaby with a little bit of gold and a pager
He's Burnaby North material. He's worn a BBY North T shirt a few times. I know a wop who knows him. BBY North is the New Jersey of Vancouver. Can't stand it. All the wops there are Tony Soprano on Harleys proud to know somebody or related to who are members of the East Van HA chapter. Hastings between Boundary and Willingdon is something out of Sopranos episode it's quite hilarious. A few store fronts there are owned by some of them, one anwell known coffee shop where you don't go in unless you know someone there. I got to Cioffi's on Hastings quite a bit, prefer them over Bosas, and you see all those dodgy characters in there all the time buying their ribeye steaks and cans of whole plumb peeled tomatoes
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Lol. So no more commercial drive or has it been taken over by the melanzanas :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Lol. So no more commercial drive or has it been taken over by the melanzanas :lol:
and Sandaleatas
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hey dude you know any of the Bigiolis from that east van - Burnaby area ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Hey dude you know any of the Bigiolis from that east van - Burnaby area ?
No. I'm from the north shore so I don't know a lot of the east van/Bby wops. My old man was from east van and he knew most of the wops in that part of town. Doc probably knows more of them than I.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Hey dude you know any of the Bigiolis from that east van - Burnaby area ?
No. I'm from the north shore so I don't know a lot of the east van/Bby wops. My old man was from east van and he knew most of the wops in that part of town. Doc probably knows more of them than I.
Yeah you guys weren't the working class Italians. You had the big mansion in West Van on a couple acres. Big iron fence with a coouple lions on it. Probably a driver in a town car and a full time nanny and maid. Couple dobermans patrolling the yard and memberships for the family to Hollyburn.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Burnaby had a plaster shop right at the far end of hastings...specializing in lions, and babies peeing in birdbaths etc...when we were young punks we went snooping in there and the slowest runner in our group got an ass full of rock salt from the salt gun lol
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Yeah you guys weren't the working class Italians. You had the big mansion in West Van on a couple acres. Big iron fence with a coouple lions on it. Probably a driver in a town car and a full time nanny and maid. Couple dobermans patrolling the yard and memberships for the family to Hollyburn.
Listen Moobs, I grew up in Lynn Valley in which back then was the Haney/Whalley of the North Shore.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Listen Moobs, I grew up in Lynn Valley in which back then was the Haney/Whalley of the North Shore.
Then did you have like, (Surrey Girls) ? :mrgreen:
"evolution"