GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15120
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm

This is the game the Canucks win. Like last year, when nearly everyone was on board for finishing as low as possible they pulled out three wins against to SoCal teams to beat themselves out of a last place finish.

Mumps or not the vets will dig down, the kids will be juiced and we win. Due to the mumps I won't predict a 6-0 victory, maybe 4-0 :mrgreen:

Waiting for the line up.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15120
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Miller to start. Why oh why. With two games to go before the TDD why risk an injury.

Expected line up: well one scenario anyway.

Sedins-Hansen
Burrows-Horvat-Boucher
Eriksson-Sutter-Megna
Lebate-Gaunce-Grenier

Edler-Biega
Hutton-Larsen
Sbisa-McEneny
Subban


Of note, No Subban.

As per Willie Bo didn't take morning skate, not mumps related and is expected to play tonight.

Skille at least one week away.

Baertschi has yet to practice with the team so he is still week to week.

To make cap room for all these call ups Canucks expected to place Gudbranson on LTIR.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8353
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Island Nucklehead » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:Miller to start. Why oh why. With two games to go before the TDD why risk an injury.

Expected line up: well one scenario anyway.

Sedins-Hansen
Burrows-Horvat-Boucher
Eriksson-Sutter-Megna
Lebate-Gaunce-Grenier

Edler-Biega
Hutton-Larsen
Sbisa-McEneny
Subban
no wonder Utica sucks. Most of their roster is playing in the NHL.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21981
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:43 pm

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8602
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Wondering who McEneney is :?:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21981
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:Wondering who McEneney is :?:
He's the best defenseman on the farm.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

givemeda411
CC Veteran
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by givemeda411 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:Wondering who McEneney is :?:
Long story short....he was signed by Gillis as an undrafted player. He did nothing in Utica and was sent to the ECHL a couple of times. This year after some time doing nothing, he was paired with Pedan and BOOM! he catches fire. He's scored four goals and added 10 assists, giving him 15 points in a 17-game span. During his draft year he was suppose to go as high as the 2nd round, not sure what happened.

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8353
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Island Nucklehead » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 pm

givemeda411 wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Wondering who McEneney is :?:
Long story short....he was signed by Gillis as an undrafted player. He did nothing in Utica and was sent to the ECHL a couple of times. This year after some time doing nothing, he was paired with Pedan and BOOM! he catches fire. He's scored four goals and added 10 assists, giving him 15 points in a 17-game span. During his draft year he was suppose to go as high as the 2nd round, not sure what happened.
Gillis is a genius!

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8199
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Cornuck » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Geez, I should have bought a program!
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15120
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Those second period changes cause us problems. Too bad cause they've played well so far.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15120
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Dank!! One closer to 1000.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9361
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by rats19 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Kids are alright....
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by Reefer2 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Wondering who McEneney is :?:
He's the best defenseman on the farm.
God help us all.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9361
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by rats19 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Wondering who McEneney is :?:
He's the best defenseman on the farm.
God help us all.
Little harsh reef c'mon man this is good shit
Getting old is not for the young...

chris
CC Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 am
Location: Kelowna

Re: GDT: 25/2/17 Sharks @ Canucks 7pm HNIC

Post by chris » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:18 pm

He already looks better than 63.

Post Reply