GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2487
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:40 am

SKYO wrote:Megna superstar move.
Boy, if Megnatron can play more often like that, he'd be a great replacement for Hansen. Last time he scored like that was like 2 months ago. :lol:

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by micky107 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 am

Stecher makes his worst mistake of the year, then, later, makes the nicest pass of the year.

At least he doesn't let things get to him too long.
"evolution"

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by Jovocop » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 am

micky107 wrote:Stecher makes his worst mistake of the year, then, later, makes the nicest pass of the year.

At least he doesn't let things get to him too long.
That is part of the growing pain. Stecher makes some mistakes that cost the team but he also makes some good plays to win some points. As long as he is moving the right direction, I can live with that.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8569
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Megnatron :
Todds superpower is nick-naming canucks.

Hes not the hero we asked for but hes the hero we need right now
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3841
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by Hank » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Megnatron :
Todds superpower is nick-naming canucks.

Hes not the hero we asked for but hes the hero we need right now
No way. He stole Megnatron from me.

Todd's superpower is coming up with cringe-worthy, gay-ass nicknames like "MyKassassian" or "DearSweetTenderZack" or some other Brokeback examples like that.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2487
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:03 am

Hank wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Megnatron :
Todds superpower is nick-naming canucks.

Hes not the hero we asked for but hes the hero we need right now
No way. He stole Megnatron from me.

Todd's superpower is coming up with cringe-worthy, gay-ass nicknames like "MyKassassian" or "DearSweetTenderZack" or some other Brokeback examples like that.
Yeah, I won't take credit for Megnatron. I got it from here somewhere, might have been this Hank guy. I always thought my Willie D and Baltard were pretty good as well as it got some traction. :P

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3841
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Torts - Feb 9, 4pm SNP

Post by Hank » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:08 am

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Yeah, I won't take credit for Megnatron. I got it from here somewhere, might have been this Hank guy. I always thought my Willie D and Baltard were pretty good as well as it got some traction. :P
I didn't mind Baltard. AV was a dick to him. Alberts was a better option? C'mon.

Then there was SC I think... now that guy had a seriously unhealthy obsession with KB4.

Todd buddy, you need to up your nickname game ;)
Try to focus on THIS year...

Post Reply