GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18811
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

At what point will Markstrom get a start ? Nothing like seeing what he can do right Wiwie ?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 17982
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote:
Meds wrote:What a gong show.

Edler is a fire drill. The guy seriously should be at the top of our trade block. To hell with his NTC, if he refuses to waive, call Vegas and tell them we will leave Edler unprotected in exchange for a 2nd round pick. Then tell Edler that's the plan and see if he changes his mind.
.
Remember that Edler wont be traded since his wife and Trevors wife are BFF or something like that.

I would seriously lol if that was one of the reasons they don't ask Edler to be traded.

Any how, in all seriousness this year will probably be the worst TDD in the history of the NHL thanks in part to a) the expansion and b) the parity in the league.
Edler has the upper hand ya idiot. NTC! NTC! NTC! like I've said, his wife is from vancouver, set up by Lindel's wife and his father in law just built him some swanky digs in Pt Grey. He has a NTC. Do the math. He loves it here and so does his wife. They'd have as hard of time getting him to waive as Dougie Wilson did trying to get Thornton and Marleau to waive.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18811
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

As Meds said though, tell him he will be left unprotected and he may be a lot more accommodating about being dealt.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5241
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
Meds wrote:What a gong show.

Edler is a fire drill. The guy seriously should be at the top of our trade block. To hell with his NTC, if he refuses to waive, call Vegas and tell them we will leave Edler unprotected in exchange for a 2nd round pick. Then tell Edler that's the plan and see if he changes his mind.
.
Remember that Edler wont be traded since his wife and Trevors wife are BFF or something like that.

I would seriously lol if that was one of the reasons they don't ask Edler to be traded.

Any how, in all seriousness this year will probably be the worst TDD in the history of the NHL thanks in part to a) the expansion and b) the parity in the league.
Edler has the upper hand ya idiot. NTC! NTC! NTC! like I've said, his wife is from vancouver, set up by Lindel's wife and his father in law just built him some swanky digs in Pt Grey. He has a NTC. Do the math. He loves it here and so does his wife. They'd have as hard of time getting him to waive as Dougie Wilson did trying to get Thornton and Marleau to waive.
Sometimes RD your as dumb as shit.

NTC just means a different deal.

Also you proved my point, he is too comfortable here to move.

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 17982
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
Meds wrote:What a gong show.

Edler is a fire drill. The guy seriously should be at the top of our trade block. To hell with his NTC, if he refuses to waive, call Vegas and tell them we will leave Edler unprotected in exchange for a 2nd round pick. Then tell Edler that's the plan and see if he changes his mind.
.
Remember that Edler wont be traded since his wife and Trevors wife are BFF or something like that.

I would seriously lol if that was one of the reasons they don't ask Edler to be traded.

Any how, in all seriousness this year will probably be the worst TDD in the history of the NHL thanks in part to a) the expansion and b) the parity in the league.
Edler has the upper hand ya idiot. NTC! NTC! NTC! like I've said, his wife is from vancouver, set up by Lindel's wife and his father in law just built him some swanky digs in Pt Grey. He has a NTC. Do the math. He loves it here and so does his wife. They'd have as hard of time getting him to waive as Dougie Wilson did trying to get Thornton and Marleau to waive.
Sometimes RD your as dumb as shit.

NTC just means a different deal.

Also you proved my point, he is too comfortable here to move.
Wake up and smell the coffee Reefer, Edler is not going anywhere. Fuck are you ever dense.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9020
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Cornuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: ...your as dumb as shit.
...Fuck are you ever dense.
:oops:

C'mon people - is this really needed? Let's all dial it back it bit and remember we're just a bunch of armchair GMs who don't know jack.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10208
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: ...your as dumb as shit.
...Fuck are you ever dense.
:oops:

C'mon people - is this really needed? Let's all dial it back it bit and remember we're just a bunch of armchair GMs who don't know jack.
I know Jack Schitt personally....
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18811
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Fight ! Fight ! Fight !
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5241
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
Meds wrote:What a gong show.

Edler is a fire drill. The guy seriously should be at the top of our trade block. To hell with his NTC, if he refuses to waive, call Vegas and tell them we will leave Edler unprotected in exchange for a 2nd round pick. Then tell Edler that's the plan and see if he changes his mind.
.
Remember that Edler wont be traded since his wife and Trevors wife are BFF or something like that.

I would seriously lol if that was one of the reasons they don't ask Edler to be traded.

Any how, in all seriousness this year will probably be the worst TDD in the history of the NHL thanks in part to a) the expansion and b) the parity in the league.
Edler has the upper hand ya idiot. NTC! NTC! NTC! like I've said, his wife is from vancouver, set up by Lindel's wife and his father in law just built him some swanky digs in Pt Grey. He has a NTC. Do the math. He loves it here and so does his wife. They'd have as hard of time getting him to waive as Dougie Wilson did trying to get Thornton and Marleau to waive.
Sometimes RD your as dumb as shit.

NTC just means a different deal.

Also you proved my point, he is too comfortable here to move.
Wake up and smell the coffee Reefer, Edler is not going anywhere. Fuck are you ever dense.
You got me RD, no player with a NTC has ever been traded.

Oh wait your reasoning that he won't be traded is because his wife likes it here and they own a house here.

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 11428
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by SKYO »

Reefer2 wrote: You got me RD, no player with a NTC has ever been traded.

Oh wait your reasoning that he won't be traded is because his wife likes it here and they own a house here.
Happy wife, happy life! the power to appease one's wife rule's all sometimes.
2006 Edmonton:
It may have started as a rumour — or something even less than that — but two days later, is appears all but done. Chris Pronger is almost certainly going to leave the Edmonton Oilers.

The reasons — or reason — have also come out, with Pronger having requested a trade earlier in the season due to his wife's desire to leave northern Alberta.

http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2006/06/prong ... onton.html
Hansen might have to go to his wife's hometown Winnipeg or close to there as well in a year or so. aha
2012 WINNIPEG NHL lockout — Attendance remains strong among NHL players, including several Winnipeg Jets, who have been skating and staying shape at the MTS Iceplex.
Vancouver Canucks player Jannik Hansen, along with other NHL players, practises at the MTS Iceplex Friday during the NHL lockout.

Hansen’s wife is from Winnipeg so the former Manitoba Moose forward said he’s here for the time being.

"I don’t think I’ll be heading to Vancouver any time soon," Hansen said.
"The skates here are good enough as they are right now.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports ... 35556.html
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Carl Yagro »

Sometimes RD your as dumb as shit.
Um, duh...

Right now, B's fans think Sweeney and Neely are even dumber than shit.

Also, I tried but I did not end up having a Wild HANK night.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 7294
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Feb 4-17 HANK night vs Wild

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Fight ! Fight ! Fight !
My money is on RD. He'll play dirty, and we all know how much he loves to move the goal posts.

Obfuscate! Obfuscate! Obfuscate!

Post Reply