GDT: Panthers @ Canucks. Jan 20/17 7:00pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

micky107
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Panthers @ Canucks. Jan 20/17 7:00pm SN

Post by micky107 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:24 am

Nice way to get it, Hank!
Been a great ride!
Lou has class.
"evolution"

Meds
CC Legend

Post by Meds » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:47 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:How come Skyo doesn't post at night? Does his women wear the pants or what? My wife talks stuff in my ear while I'm posting here like a mad man.
How does she feel when you keep disappearing into the can bucking rails ?
Listen booze, I only have one thing to say to that
??

What's that ?
I'll tell ya Blobby, the last time I was at the Dude's place (professionally), we found him half in and half out of the john, flat out on the floor, hyperthermic as hell, twitching like a parkinson's patient on redbull, with pupils (when we could see them) the size of dinner plates, covered in his own piss and vomit, in a cocaine induced SVT. Messed up as hell.

Here's the fucked up part.....we weren't there for him. It was a dropped 911 from the old lady. Said she couldn't take it anymore. Had to dump about a 1/2 cup (seriously we stopped counting after 16mg) full of narcan down a central line to bring her around, afterwards she said she just doesn't think she can cope with the Dude's antics anymore.

Second crew finally showed up cardioverted RD just before his last orbit around the drain, and he made me swear never to let this out on here. Said he was embarrassed as fuck that he'd let shit slide so far.

The weirdest thing was that for some reason that other crew stripped him buck and he has a tatoo of Gillis' face with little hearts for the eyes on his ass.....

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:32 am

STALWART Luca Sbisa, Game winning goal, top shelf, where grandma keeps the cookies........twice as many goals as the little trojan. In fact STALWART Luca Sbisa has same number of goals as Tanev, Edler and the little trojan combined.

Henr1K, Vancouver's very own Jean Ratelle lite.

The guy who helps little old ladies cross the street can speak and say nothing.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:17 am

Tiger wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: ^^^a full tank proponent^^^
Rough day for Nucklehead...
Yeah he was pretty cocky when we were in the running for Nolan Patrick, but then - "Who let the dogs out"!
Lol they are a Tanev injury from being a bottom 3 team. The West is garbage this season. Have a look at the schedule in February and March. They will crash back to earth soon enough. Still sticking with a top 6-8 pick.
And if we don't have any more serious injuries with Hansen about due to rejoin the team we just might make a playoff spot .. Seriously this team has improved a lot over the year.. Hutton playing ok now. Trymkin looking good, Sbisa playing well . Good goaltending and a little luck and we make the playoffs.. But am betting we just miss the playoffs and pick 12 to 15 .. :(
e
Hutton has missed the last 6 games.

Meds
CC Legend

Post by Meds » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Sbisa's goal was a very good one. He read the play smartly and took advantage of the fact that the defense was focusing on the forwards as threats. Showed good patience after retrieving the puck and picked a spot rather than just rushed a quick release. There's no question that his between the ears game is improving, but before we start seeing big decisions made regarding him let's see if this can carry on until the end of the season.

micky107
MVP
MVP

Post by micky107 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Meds wrote:Sbisa's goal was a very good one. He read the play smartly and took advantage of the fact that the defense was focusing on the forwards as threats. Showed good patience after retrieving the puck and picked a spot rather than just rushed a quick release. There's no question that his between the ears game is improving, but before we start seeing big decisions made regarding him let's see if this can carry on until the end of the season.
It was a great goal! He, did the right thing.
Earlier, Eriksson didn't one time it and he should have, in that case.
Split second decisions are worth so much.
"evolution"