Page 5 of 5

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 pm
by Chef Boi RD
Some team in the western conference just moved into a playoff spot tonight! Hmmmm, who is that? Blob? Island? Do u know?

Glory glory hallelujah, glory glory hallelujah!

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm
by Topper
RoyalDude wrote:Some team in the western conference just moved into a playoff spot tonight! Hmmmm, who is that? Blob? Island? Do u know?

Glory glory hallelujah, glory glory hallelujah!
It's the coaching.

How much id Elliot being paid. LOL

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
RoyalDude wrote:Some team in the western conference just moved into a playoff spot tonight! Hmmmm, who is that? Blob? Island? Do u know?

Glory glory hallelujah, glory glory hallelujah!
Yes a four game ass ramming from the Hawks is exactly what the organization needs.

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 pm
by The Brown Wizard
Holy fuck been away a bit here and see weve won a bunch...is this real or smoke and mirrors?

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 am
by lostinarink
Uncle dans leg wrote:Holy fuck been away a bit here and see weve won a bunch...is this real or smoke and mirrors?
Smoke and MIllers (with a little help form Markstrom)

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 am
by micky107
Damn it, Chris. Miller could have handled one more!
Not much to say. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Heal fast!
Unless you get a king's ransom, resign Miller, good guy.

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:54 am
by Hockey Widow
micky107 wrote:Damn it, Chris. Miller could have handled one more!
Not much to say. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Heal fast!
Unless you get a king's ransom, resign Miller, good guy.

Don't be surprised to see a 1-2 year contract after the expansion draft. Team just isn't sold on Markstrom being a true number one plus Benning really really thinks that's Demko's job in about three years.

I can see it. And I can see them trading Markstrom after next season if that's the case. For Miller it's about winning a Cup though but I don't know what team that would be that has close proximity to wife and son. Maybe Calgary? :?:

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:11 am
by SKYO
Hockey Widow wrote:Taychook is exactly the type of player we want Virtanen to be. If he can do that ok then. But if not we may regret not picking Keith light.
Kill two birds with one trade.
Hockey Widow wrote:Hopefully Tanev won't be out too many games. Recall Pedan. Biega will get more games. Hey, anyone know Larsen's status?

Tanev+Virtanen for Landeskog and a dman.

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:04 am
by Island Nucklehead
RoyalDude wrote:Some team in the western conference just moved into a playoff spot tonight! Hmmmm, who is that? Blob? Island? Do u know?

Glory glory hallelujah, glory glory hallelujah!
Try to focus on 2-3 months from now.

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 am
by Per
SKYO wrote:
Tciso wrote:What's our line-up tonight? Is there a Rodin in sight??
Yup Burr caught the cold that's going around Vancouver.

Sedins - Megs
Grans - Sutts - Loui
Bart - Bo - Rodes aka Ro-Bo-Baer
Gauncy - Chaput - Skilleez

Eagle - CorsiGod
Sbiz - Tanman
Hutts - Tramz

Millsy
Marko
fyp

Re: GDT:Calgary@ Van, Jan 6, 7PM

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:09 pm
by SKYO
Per wrote:
SKYO wrote: Sedins - Megs
Grans - Sutts - Loui
Bart - Bo - Rodes aka Ro-Bo-Baer
Gauncy - Chaput - Skilleez

Eagle - CorsiGod
Sbiz - Tanman
Hutts - Tramz

Millsy
Marko
fyp
next season or end of this season with boeser.

bo-bo-baer ahaha