GDT: 14/3/16 Jets @ Canucks 7:00 pm SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: GDT: 14/3/16 Jets @ Canucks 7:00 pm SNP

Post by Overtime »

RoyalDude wrote:It's Spring Break, must mean that good ole boy McKenzie has made his annual pilgrimage to his favourite all inclusive vaykay in Mexico. A gated, well secured hotel with a full on all you can eat buffet and in which you only have to see the disgusting Mexico on the trip to and fro airport and hotel
Stay on topic RD. Do you and Blob have some sort of "Rockstar" mentality on here? Many disagree with you and many disagree with Mr. Blob as well. Cheers.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Damn, why can't this team tank consistently? Should be near the bottom of the standings by now.

Ignore OT Dude, keep staying off-topic with Blob. It's all we got, man.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Overtime »

Hank wrote:Damn, why can't this team tank consistently? Should be near the bottom of the standings by now.

Apparently you know how to read. That is a good thing. Do you actually absorb and think about what you say? It is a two way street Hank. Thank you for your attention to my comments. Cheers.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Overtime wrote:
Hank wrote:Damn, why can't this team tank consistently? Should be near the bottom of the standings by now.

Apparently you know how to read. That is a good thing. Do you actually absorb and think about what you say? It is a two way street Hank. Thank you for your attention to my comments. Cheers.
Lawls :lol:

Relax and pull that hamster out of your butt OT. How long have you been around? Apparently you can't read the tone of this here Goddamn Hockey Message Board. Think? Are we here discussing solutions to the world's problems?

Get off the high-horse and enjoy the comedy of this season. Jesus… no need to take offence to a mere mention in jest. It's not like it was a Doc, Topper or Rumsfeld full-blast type response.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Overtime wrote:Armageddon!
:shock:
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Overtime »

Topper wrote:
Overtime wrote:Armageddon!
:shock:
LOL .
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hank wrote:
Fuck ya. Don't change no matter what...
If Its going to become exclusively hockey talk for a shit ass team like this year's one then there will only be OT and the take care chick left in here
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blobbees idea of date night night is dinner at Denny's. That's how the dudes roll in Coshitlam
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Overtime wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:It's Spring Break, must mean that good ole boy McKenzie has made his annual pilgrimage to his favourite all inclusive vaykay in Mexico. A gated, well secured hotel with a full on all you can eat buffet and in which you only have to see the disgusting Mexico on the trip to and fro airport and hotel
Stay on topic RD. Do you and Blob have some sort of "Rockstar" mentality on here? Many disagree with you and many disagree with Mr. Blob as well. Cheers.
I guess I could go all dude and put my spandex on and book the suite at the Astoria for the weekend and lock down a few flaps of bump and party with some impetigo riddled tranny hookers.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Hank wrote:
If Its going to become exclusively hockey talk for a shit ass team like this year's one then there will only be OT and the take care chick left in here
:lol: The Chikster

Takes care, UDL.
Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Overtime »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Hank wrote:
Its all good "Sportsfan". We understand your pain. Just jump in to our "Yellow Submarine" Cheers! :)
Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Overtime »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Overtime wrote:
I guess I could go all dude and put my spandex on and book the suite at the Astoria for the weekend and lock down a few flaps of bump and party with some impetigo riddled tranny hookers.
Wow. RD. you and Mr Blob serve no purpose here as Canuck fans. Take your opinions and leave to Mexico.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Overtime wrote:Wow. RD. you and Mr Blob serve no purpose here as Canuck fans. Take your opinions and leave to Mexico.
But but... they provide good behind-the-scenes entertainment!

Blob is like Aaron, RD like Chase...

Now tell me you wouldn't love to play a little foosball with RoyalDude! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.