GDT: 9/3/16 Coyotes @ Canucks NOW 7:00pm SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 9/3/16 Coyotes @ Canucks NOW 7:00pm SNP

Post by Carl Yagro »

If only Jake wasn't a fat 40W dimwit.

We should have drafted pretty-girl Nylander or Danish-smurf Ehlers. :evil:

:mrgreen:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

Hockey Widow wrote:Fucking Granlund. Still helping the Flames :mrgreen:
Its tough too watch HW but the Wheels on 18 on back to back 2 on 1s and he still got that baby fat to work off just the fact that ol Willy put him out there was a plus... Not a good night for team tank indeed....
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Think I'll tune in next Wednesday to see 'Tree'. Da. Still haven't got the willpower to watch since the TO loss, though I do enjoy skimming these threads to read about the kids!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

5thhorseman wrote:Think I'll tune in next Wednesday to see 'Tree'. Da. Still haven't got the willpower to watch since the TO loss, though I do enjoy skimming these threads to read about the kids!
Start taking in the first 20 - they kids seem to be at their best then, worth watching for sure.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

SKYO wrote:Sedin-Vey-Etem
Gaunce-Horvat-Dorsett
Baertschi-Granlund-Virtanen
Burrows-McCann-Vrbata
Can anybody explain how Vey is getting close to 20 mins a night and playing on the top line when he was on the Garage Sale 7 list? What's the argument for that? Granlund seems to be developing chemistry with his guys, so I get keeping them together, but doesn't it make more sense to have Horvat or McCann on that top line?
TDA Rum
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by TDA Rum »

Trying to give him more trade value before the draft....
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

5thhorseman wrote:Think I'll tune in next Wednesday to see 'Tree'. Da. Still haven't got the willpower to watch since the TO loss, though I do enjoy skimming these threads to read about the kids!
It's actually great to watch the kids, rather than just read about them.

Come on! We watched the Sedans and Kesler through their development and it turned out OK.

That's like saying you only have sex without the lights on because you can't stand looking at your balding potbellied body..... on your wife...speaking of which...

'Hi' Rummy :D

Was really nice to watch Jake's trick shot last night. Makes that beer all that much tastier...
Last edited by Arachnid on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Puck wrote:
Gaunce-Horvat-Dorsett
Burrows-McCann-Vrbata
Can anybody explain how Vey is getting close to 20 mins a night and playing on the top line when he was on the Garage Sale 7 list? What's the argument for that? Granlund seems to be developing chemistry with his guys, so I get keeping them together, but doesn't it make more sense to have Horvat or McCann on that top line?
The past and the future
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Arachnid wrote:

Come on! We watched the Sedans and Kesler through their development and it turned out OK.

That's like saying you only have sex without the lights on because you can't stand looking at your balding potbellied body..... on your wife...speaking of which...

Was really nice to watch Jake's trick shot last night. Makes that beer all that much tastier...
Hey, I know what you mean. I used to hate those kids who followed the Canadiens just because they were winners (yeah, I'm old). Same could be said for most Man U fans. Don't worry man, I've watched nearly the whole season and pre-season and I'll be tuning in again. Nice to have a break, though, and have a little extra time in the evenings.
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

Puck wrote:
Gaunce-Horvat-Dorsett
Burrows-McCann-Vrbata
The same reason why Biega was scratched right after signing his new deal in favor of Weber who had just cleared waivers.

Also the same reason why when trailing by a goal with 10 minutes to play and after a tv timeout, Cracknell, Dorsett and Burrows get the call ahead of guys like Daniel, Henrik, Horvat, Hansen, and Baertschi.
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

I prefer TDA's answer, Vic. Let's hope he's right. Your answer is a depressing prospect :?
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Arachnid wrote:

Are you saying Rummy is your wife here?
The only HW the Canucks need