GDT: 7/3/16 Canucks @ Kings 7:30 pm SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: GDT: 7/3/16 Canucks @ Kings 7:30 pm SNP

Post by Topper »

Games like the last few are exactly why you do not get rid of all your vets and give the keys to the kids. Placeholders work and bring stability to a lineup.

It is great watching the kids with speed to burn run and gun. I also don't mind the rookie mistakes, but pond hockey doesn't work in the NHL.

The veterans know that and settle the kids down in a a structured game.

Last night was exactly why tanknation and their Oiler model of clearing out vets fails.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
bckev
CC Veteran

Post by bckev »

If you have sedin,sutter, edler and hansen back in the line up and the kids playing that well, next year doesn`t look so bad. I am looking forward to see who else Benning can add, as well as the Russian on defence. I want to see Markstrom and Miller split the rest of the season as well. Maybe, that will help Benning pull the trigger on Miller if he can find a partner
sk8er
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

Jovocop wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Hamhuis. Goals in back to back games. Dallas should have coughed up I tell you.
With the Kings and the Ducks, I doubted the Stars will get far anyway. Hamhuis is trying hard to impress Benning. :mrgreen:
Jovo, I hate to tell you this, but I bet my shirt that Matthews goes to tranna...its just the way of the world...or NHL :mad: :crazy: :scowl:
sk8er
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

sk8er wrote:
Jovocop wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Hamhuis. Goals in back to back games. Dallas should have coughed up I tell you.
With the Kings and the Ducks, I doubted the Stars will get far anyway. Hamhuis is trying hard to impress Benning. :mrgreen:
Jovo, I hate to tell you this, but I bet my shirt that Matthews goes to tranna...its just the way of the world...or NHL :mad: :crazy: :scowl:

ooooppss, wrong quote :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

sk8er wrote:Jovo, I hate to tell you this, but I bet my shirt that Matthews goes to tranna...its just the way of the world...or NHL :mad: :crazy: :scowl:
Yeah... somehow I have that feeling too, or worse(?) ... Calgary.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Puck wrote:
sk8er wrote:Jovo, I hate to tell you this, but I bet my shirt that Matthews goes to tranna...its just the way of the world...or NHL :mad: :crazy: :scowl:
Yeah... somehow I have that feeling too, or worse(?) ... Calgary.
Weird... I keep getting this feeling that... if Canucks miss the playoffs... they'll win the lottery.

NOT JOKING
____
Try to focus on someday.