GDT: 28/2/16 Sharks @ Canucks 4:00 pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 28/2/16 Sharks @ Canucks 4:00 pm SN

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Asset management 101 - James Elmer Benning.

Watching Lamoreillo weave his magic in Toronto is nauseating as a Leaf hater.
^^^The president of UrineNation speaks at the State of the Union^^^
Great comeback. Hopefully the boozer will try and actually improve the teams future tomorrow but I very much doubt it.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Yay.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Playoffs here we come!!!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! :rockin: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :towel: :cheers:

Go Canucks Go!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Look at how happy those fans are after that goal! Those are right proper, loyal fans staying positive.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Look at how happy those fans are after that goal! Those are stupid people who like seeing a mediocre product on the ice.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Look at how happy those fans are after that goal! Those are stupid people who like seeing a mediocre product on the ice.
Careful. There's a few of them that actually believe "meaningful games" means something other than "playoff revenue".
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We win these 5 games against the Sharks the wild card is ours baby!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Would be nice if the Sharks would wake the hell up.

Roman Polak and Spalling got two seconds and a third back. Lou is still one of the best GMs of all time.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Careful. There's a few of them that actually believe "meaningful games" means something other than "playoff revenue".
Are you bucking up and actually going to games at Rogers Arena once in a blue moon or are you just pissing the bed sheets from your couch like a spoiled brat?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:Look at how happy those fans are after that goal! Those are right proper, loyal fans staying positive.
I like watching the young boys develop before my very eyes...

:eh:

Jake is getting there...looking forward to seeing him next year in a greater role. He better train with Gary Roberts though...and not be chasing celebrity pussy...speaking of pussy...

'Hi Blob' 8-)
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Well yeah imagine if the team fluked out a playoff spot but then got walked 10-0 in four straight. Would the mouth breathers still think that was a good experience for the kids ?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:We win these 5 games against the Sharks the wild card is ours baby!
Yep, they Sharks sure don't look like a playoff team right now....we will take all five and get some playoff rev. :thumbs:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Well yeah imagine if the team fluked out a playoff spot but then got walked 10-0 in four straight. Would the mouth breathers still think that was a good experience for the kids ?
Why don't you ask Jordan, Taylor, Ryan, Nail, Darnell, Leon....they have never even come close the the Price of Salt and even with Matthews it could be years.

Yeah, that's the way to do it. Money for nuth'n and your chicks for free.

*Bach Bach*
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

RoyalDude wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Are you bucking up and actually going to games at Rogers Arena once in a blue moon or are you just pissing the bed sheets from your couch like a spoiled brat?
This is one of the more boring teams in the league. Even if I lived in BC I don't think I'd pay what they're asking. For the price of one game I picked up Centre Ice so I can not only watch the Canucks but other, more entertaining, hockey teams.

Looks like there's lots of seats up for grabs though, dude. Get out there and support your up-and-coming team, big guy.