GDT:Blue Jackets @ Canucks 04/02/16

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT:Blue Jackets @ Canucks 04/02/16

Post by 5thhorseman »

Hockey Widow wrote:Did I hear Murphy correctly in one of the intermissions that Benning told him he is getting calls on both Vrbata and Hamhuis?
Yep, that's what I heard. A bright spot during a dull game.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Mëds wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Did I hear Murphy correctly in one of the intermissions that Benning told him he is getting calls on both Vrbata and Hamhuis? Hope that's true and not GM speak trying to drum up interest.

Offer Stevie Y Virtanen plus for Druin!
Hell no. We don't need to get softer with the addition of a diva. I don't care what his skill-set is, Drouin isn't worth more than an AHL prospect (think Shinkaruk). There's a reason nobody is blowing Yzerman's doors off with offers for that kid. Stevie Y is gonna have to eat some crow on his stated return demand or watch Drouin cross the pond to the KHL if he wants to play hockey.

Don't worry, we will have Lucic next year to play it tough. Drouin is a talented kid that we could use. Virtanen is fat, just ask Rummy.
The only HW the Canucks need
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Hockey Widow wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Did I hear Murphy correctly in one of the intermissions that Benning told him he is getting calls on both Vrbata and Hamhuis? Hope that's true and not GM speak trying to drum up interest.

Offer Stevie Y Virtanen plus for Druin!
Hell no. We don't need to get softer with the addition of a diva. I don't care what his skill-set is, Drouin isn't worth more than an AHL prospect (think Shinkaruk). There's a reason nobody is blowing Yzerman's doors off with offers for that kid. Stevie Y is gonna have to eat some crow on his stated return demand or watch Drouin cross the pond to the KHL if he wants to play hockey.

Don't worry, we will have Lucic next year to play it tough. Drouin is a talented kid that we could use. Virtanen is fat, just ask Rummy.
You know it girl!

You're always the Thelma to my Louise.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Unlike some, I do not hate the Vancouver Canucks.

I was entertained by the game, but then I haven't invested two years of vitriol into players who shone last night.

Vey's one time snipe was a beauty. Looked like a tap in except from the reverse angle where you can see how fast Korpisalo got across with his pad and glove high.

The Vey line with Etem and Burrows was dangerous much of the night using speed on their forecheck.

Vey was even an effective penalty killer.

Fast fun hockey from the kids. That is entertaining.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
damonberryman wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:What a boring fucking game . If this is the best Vancouver can do against the worst team in the league with a healthy lineup they aren't going anywhere . As an asside I hope the entertainment is better Saturday .
Canyou be any more fucking negative? :D
It's a terrible game . I paid 200$ for a pair of seats for Saturday's game in the upper bowl . Taking my son to the game for his birthday . Do you feel the game is exciting ? Maybe if a guy is all lit up on bath salts and rice wine I guess .
Bath salts......? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Topper wrote:Unlike some, I do not hate the Vancouver Canucks.

I was entertained by the game, but then I haven't invested two years of vitriol into players who shone last night.

Vey's one time snipe was a beauty. Looked like a tap in except from the reverse angle where you can see how fast Korpisalo got across with his pad and glove high.

The Vey line with Etem and Burrows was dangerous much of the night using speed on their forecheck.

Fucking Topper was entertained by the game! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure you were bro.

Never change. He was "entertained", you can't make this stuff up folks!

I'm gonna go paint my shed Topper, wanna come over and watch it dry? 30 bucks a ticket! 8-)

If every Canadian television viewer was Topper, they could make cabinet shuffles a PPV event! LOFL!

:drink:
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Topper wrote:Unlike some, I do not hate the Vancouver Canucks.

Fucking Topper was entertained by the game! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure you were bro.

Never change. He was "entertained", you can't make this stuff up folks!

I'm gonna go paint my shed Topper, wanna come over and watch it dry? 30 bucks a ticket! 8-)

If every Canadian television viewer was Topper, they could make cabinet shuffles a PPV event! LOFL!

:drink:
Well I was entertained... Oh wait that might have been because I was with a hot girl, had a bottle of whiskey and slept on a private beach in Oman with no one around but fucking Dolphins frollicking in the bay.

Yeah it probably was that because I couldn't get a signal for my phone to watch the hilights
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

ukcanuck wrote: Well I was entertained... Oh wait that might have been because I was with a hot girl, had a bottle of whiskey and slept on a private beach in Oman with no one around but fucking Dolphins frollicking in the bay.

Yeah it probably was that because I couldn't get a signal for my phone to watch the hilights
Dude that sounds pretty awesome. You're lying, right?

Please say yes...
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Rumsfeld wrote: Dude that sounds pretty awesome. You're lying, right?

Please say yes...
God's honest truth, I'd post pictures but this isn't Facebook otherwise i'd know what topper grilled last night
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

ukcanuck wrote: God's honest truth, I'd post pictures but this isn't Facebook otherwise i'd know what topper grilled last night
tldr