Vancouver Canucks @ Rangers 4:00 PST SNP,MSG

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Vancouver Canucks @ Rangers 4:00 PST SNP,MSG

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fucking third game in a row the Canucks have been thoroughly outplayed . Can't keep living on luck . Four goalposts tonight for Christ sakes .
I know, it's pissing me off.
Team of Destiny? :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Lol there was a stat guy on the TEAM 1040 this morning who said the Canucks have five of the worst d men for scoring chances allowed on their roster with the very worst in the entire league being Luca Sbisa . I wonder how the get along gang will spin that .
Well HF LeDuc Blooby, that fancy stat came from an article back in November and was coached in terms of .... "it is really too early to put much faith in these numbers, but I hate Sbisa so here it goes...." Quite a load of hogwash. How many games has Sbisa played?

What is the statistical relevance of any of these #'s?

My views on fancy stats were posted years ago. Look through pages 3 and 4.

Funny to see Drance in his Moores suit sitting with McIntyre and the other idiots between periods (probably theirs as well as the games). Shows what a wannabe media whore he is........but then, you're suddenly all warm and fuzzy with these media whores.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

KeyserSoze wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Prust is second after Horvat in icetime among forwards tonight. Has more icetime than Daniel Sedin.

Let that sink in a bit. :lol:
Prust finished with 12:58 of ice last night...3rd least of all Canuck skaters...only Dorsett & Cracknell had less.
That's because he was benched in the 3rd.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Lol there was a stat guy on the TEAM 1040 this morning who said the Canucks have five of the worst d men for scoring chances allowed on their roster with the very worst in the entire league being Luca Sbisa . I wonder how the get along gang will spin that .
Well HF LeDuc Blooby, that fancy stat came from an article back in November and was coached in terms of .... "it is really too early to put much faith in these numbers, but I hate Sbisa so here it goes...." Quite a load of hogwash. How many games has Sbisa played?

What is the statistical relevance of any of these #'s?

My views on fancy stats were posted years ago. Look through pages 3 and 4.

Funny to see Drance in his Moores suit sitting with McIntyre and the other idiots between periods (probably theirs as well as the games). Shows what a wannabe media whore he is........but then, you're suddenly all warm and fuzzy with these media whores.
Lol Sbisa is getting crushed in every stat from corsi to chances against to the fucking eye test . I don't put a ton of stock into fancy stats especially in hockey but chances against seems something to pay attention to . Time of possession is a good stat but not one I would use when assessing this player . If you can't figure out for yourself that he is a liability in his own zone and is a constant fire drill just from watching him you either have an agenda or he is a relative .

Btw is was Ryhs Jessop who was in the interview . To me chances against is about the best way to break down defensive play that I have heard of to this point . But I guess everyone is just a Sbisa hater - that must be it .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Breaking news from correspondent Blobert Mackenzie!

Canuckscorner poster "Topper" revealed to be Luca Sbisa's great-uncle!

Also tonight: is Per a member of ISIL? We'll let you decide!

Plus an update on missing contributor Coco_canuck!

Don't miss it!
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Sbisa - Hutton

That was a good pairing before speez got injured. (foot Nov. and then hand Dec.-Jan.)

http://www.fanly.me/c/IW1am1mvzC

justmuthafuckinsayin
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Well HF LeDuc Blooby who hates fancy stats and local media........your boosum buddy Tommy Drance had this to say.........since the article was written.....Lukas "Stalwart" Sbisa has played 4 games.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/what ... s-defence/

Ryhs Jessop is in your covering his ass with ears life boat after a season of bad mouthing Sbisa and looking at a boatload of crow going down his gullet.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Yes you are right . It must be a mirage when I see the puck constantly peppered at the Canucks goalies when Luca is on the ice . My bad . Elmer says he's physical and paid him as a top four d so he is right and I obviously need some new beer goggles . I mean if he's paid in the top 80 of D men he obviously is one . He reminds me of a young Larry Robinson .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Rumsfeld wrote: Also tonight: is Per a member of ISIL? We'll let you decide!
Actually, it's a sub-division; Vanilla ISIS. :mex:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.