GDT 28/12/15 Kings @ Canucks 7PM SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT 28/12/15 Kings @ Canucks 7PM SNP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Daryl Sutter hockey, cheap and dirty
And successful . It would be nice to have the guys can set the tone physical for a change . My favorited Canucks edition of all time was the 1994 group . That team was pushed around by nobody .

As an asside the urine board is up in arms over Pedan fighting and are trashing Prust because he didn't beat the hell out of Mcnabb. It takes to to tango and Mccnabb is a fag for not standing and fighting .

I hate Ian McIntyre he's a fucking schill for Linden and Ignitowski .

Awesome these assholes just said Prust is going nowhere this season . Please don't re up him Elmer you're fu king scaring me .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Back to the clipboard Willie
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Speaking of clipboards isn't it usually the assistant coaches job to be working the clipboards?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

RoyalDude wrote:Shit, even Vey brings more to the table than Higgins and Burrows. They're like watching an old frail dog who should be put out of its misery but you don't have the heart to
WD is breast-feeding his boy Vey on the PP again.

Higgins is like Patrick Swayze in Ghost. He's always there, but he's never there. Willie is like Whoopi Goldberg. Only he can see Higgins doing something.

Burrows not being in the lineup means less PK practice. He's playing more like Hans Moleman everyday.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Dont worry, after next season is over we wont be seeing Higgins and Burrows anymore
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Christ I think Horvat is going to go another 25 games without a goal . Eye Bags may hAve made a blunder letting Me Idiots boy pass through to Phoenix . I'm going to eat my words if this kid just turns out to be another Manny Malhotra .
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Dont worry, after next season is over we wont be seeing Highins and Vey anymore
I'm assuming you meant Higgins and Burrows . Yeah they are here until March 2017 at the earliest . Both of these guys have fucking nosedived after being semi useful last season .
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Christ I think Horvat is going to go another 25 games without a goal . Eye Bags may hAve made a blunder letting Me Idiots boy pass through to Phoenix . I'm going to eat my words if this kid just turns out to be another Manny Malhotra .
Rethinking that RyJo trade now. :)
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by CrzyCanuck »

I'm not overly concerned with Horvat. I mean, the kid is possible in one of the most difficult period in his early career time. It's a lot of pressure from taking more responsibilities on both end of ice with different linemates in his sophomore year. He has shown improvements in the past 5 or 6 games though: forechecking well, generating scoring chances, and winning faceoffs.

And there goes the game. 3-0 fuck. Markstrom will have to get used to this for a long long time.
Last edited by CrzyCanuck on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Horvat doesn't look like the same player as the guy who played in the playoffs . I'm not giving up on him , just tempering my expectations at this point . Fucking men vs boys out here . Someone should goon Doughty or Brown just for sport .
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Daryl Sutter hockey, cheap and dirty
And successful . It would be nice to have the guys can set the tone physical for a change . My favorited Canucks edition of all time was the 1994 group . That team was pushed around by nobody .

As an asside the urine board is up in arms over Pedan fighting and are trashing Prust because he didn't beat the hell out of Mcnabb. It takes to to tango and Mccnabb is a fag for not standing and fighting .

I hate Ian McIntyre he's a fucking schill for Linden and Ignitowski .

Awesome these assholes just said Prust is going nowhere this season . Please don't re up him Elmer you're fu king scaring me .

They were talking about Biega when they said that. Benning said he won't be leaving Vancouver this season.
The only HW the Canucks need
CorranHorn
CC Veteran

Post by CorranHorn »

Where is Baer?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The kings are the Sedins kryptonite. Plain and simple
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

ReHorvat: I think we are seeing why Benning went out and got Sutter and said they needed to protect Bo's minutes.

Great Baertschi out now with an upper body injury. Maybe we'll see Shinkaruk.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

CorranHorn wrote:Where is Baer?

Out with an upper body injury.