GDT 05/12/15 Bruins @ Canucks 7:00pm CBC, SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT 05/12/15 Bruins @ Canucks 7:00pm CBC, SN

Post by Cornuck »

Sure, the Cup loss hurt - but Marchand doing his best to rag-doll Sedin didn't really matter. It's hard to hate a guy trying to get an edge in the playoffs (unless he's a Ranger).

What pissed me off, was the total non-response at the time and in the next game. That blame can only be placed at the feet of the team.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Topper wrote:I have long said the Brad Marchand can play on my team any day. That was reinforced last night. I love the way the guy plays the game. He is what I had hoped Burrows and Kesler would have become from their "Say hi to Kelly" days. A solid shit disturber who takes teams off their games with his skating, shot, yappy mouth and after whistle chipping. He completely butt fucked the Canucks.
Marchand is not a shit disturber. I will always remember what he did to Salo. It is one thing about playing tough hockey but Marchand is just a pussy that hides behind tough guys. If he ever becomes a Canuck, I will stop supporting this team.
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

SKYO wrote:Can't imagine JB will be happy if we lose to the Bruins, this game decides vrbata/hamhuis fate! :o
How about a pathetic 4-0 loss on home ice? :mad:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

okcanuck wrote: Marchand is an asshole!!!! It would make my whole year if Prust would kick the shit out of that little puke!!!!

:cheers:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:Is doc close to shutting er down like Potaotoe, Don Lever, the THINkER, ODB, Tantalum etc.?
Never!!

I've been making rather merry... :santa:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: My hate rolls with the era's. It's a new era now. I possess no hate for the Bruins like I used to. I don't live in 2011. I've never been sentimental
Well that's just lame.....

We aren't good enough to have specific focussed hatred.... We gotta hate everyone and everything until this turns itself around...

Now start hating shit RD....
Agreed... RIGHT FUCKING NOW Dude! :evil: :twisted: :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:
okcanuck wrote: Marchand is an asshole!!!! It would make my whole year if Prust would kick the shit out of that little puke!!!!

:cheers:
Prust speaks with the Department of Player Safety and admits the voices told him....

"Bailiff. Whack his pee pee."

Pays his $5K and hangs up.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Cornuck wrote:Sure, the Cup loss hurt - but Marchand doing his best to rag-doll Sedin didn't really matter. It's hard to hate a guy trying to get an edge in the playoffs (unless he's a Ranger).

What pissed me off, was the total non-response at the time and in the next game. That blame can only be placed at the feet of the team.

You forgot one thing the total non-response of the refs. They gave the Bruins the cup
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Prust says about his $5000 fine " best money I've ever spent". Love it. Pussy Marchand played it up too. If he ever became a Canuck I would never watch them again.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

okcanuck wrote:Prust says about his $5000 fine " best money I've ever spent". Love it. Pussy Marchand played it up too. If he ever became a Canuck I would never watch them again.
Yet you stayed for Cooke. You stayed for Bug eyes.....at least Marchand can play..

Splain please.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Prust speaks with the Department of Player Safety and admits the voices told him....

"Bailiff. Whack his pee pee."
The Nutcracker, starring Cheech and Chong. :santa:
____
Try to focus on someday.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

rats19 wrote:
okcanuck wrote:Prust says about his $5000 fine " best money I've ever spent". Love it. Pussy Marchand played it up too. If he ever became a Canuck I would never watch them again.
Yet you stayed for Cooke. You stayed for Bug eyes.....at least Marchand can play..

Splain please.

Never was a big fan of Cooke although I admired how he made such a career out of a seventh round draft. He usually stood up for himself, unlike Marchand ( a third round pick) who hides behind his teammates. Are you telling me you didn't like it when that little puke finally got what he's been delivering to countless number of players? Gimme a break!!!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

okcanuck wrote:
Cornuck wrote:Sure, the Cup loss hurt - but Marchand doing his best to rag-doll Sedin didn't really matter. It's hard to hate a guy trying to get an edge in the playoffs (unless he's a Ranger).

You forgot one thing the total non-response of the refs. They gave the Bruins the cup
Yeah no . Vancouver didn't have th depth after all their injuries . Their pp stunk and we would still be watching that series if the Canucks got all the power plays that their fans think they deserved .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Yeah Cokke was just as dirty as Marchand and just as much of a turtling pussy
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

okcanuck wrote:
rats19 wrote:

Splain please.

Never was a big fan of Cooke although I admired how he made such a career out of a seventh round draft. He usually stood up for himself, unlike Marchand ( a third round pick) who hides behind his teammates. Are you telling me you didn't like it when that little puke finally got what he's been delivering to countless number of players? Gimme a break!!!
I wasn't the one making big statements. In fact all I did was ask for reasoning on your threats.
I did not mention my feelings on it at all. So I didn't tell you anything, I only asked.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….