GDT 30/11/15 Canucks @ Ducks 7:00pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Jovocop
CC Legend

Re: GDT 30/11/15 Canucks @ Ducks 7:00pm SN

Post by Jovocop »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Both rookies get smashed, and Dorsett goes after Cogliano?

Getzlaf abusing McCann and nobody does fuck all about it. Weber does a fly-by and skates away.

Gutless. I don't mind losing, it's the taking up the ass without any resistance whatsoever that's depressing.

Send Weber to Utica (he will clear, because he's terrible) and plug Pedan in there.
Seriously, it is time to get rid of Weber and Bartkowski. It is time to give Pedan a game. He cannot be any worse than those two.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

This is why I have no faith in WD. If there was a game to dress Pedan it was this one. A team with Maroon, Stoner, Kesler, Bieksa, Perry, Getzlaf, Stewart, Ritchie I think it's a pretty fuckng simple decision

But hey All Hail Yanik 5'-11" Weber
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

RoyalDude wrote:
5thhorseman wrote:I like it that McCann is already more feisty than D. Sedin.
Yeah why can't the Sedins drop em once in while? Play old time hockey? Terrible hockey players because of it
Who said anything about droppin em? McCann didn't drop em did he?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

5thhorseman wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Yeah why can't the Sedins drop em once in while? Play old time hockey? Terrible hockey players because of it
Hey bra, I agree with ya, Sedin is getting ' showed up by a rook in the tough guy Don Cherry category
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Ducks showed up...
Nucks didn't..:(
Anyone see anything good from the team tonight? Other than McCann showing he has balls .. nada..

They got the shit kicked outta them :oops:
Worst game of the year ?
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

RoyalDude wrote:
5thhorseman wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Hey bra, I agree with ya, Sedin is getting ' showed up by a rook in the tough guy Don Cherry category
Hey, I appreciate the sarcastic wit and all that. I really do. But leadership ain't takin' a bitch-slappin' and then score on the PP. Some aspects of old-time hockey, namely the stand up for yourself bit, still apply today.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Call me a whiner but I quit watching at the 3rd goal. Not because of the score or our lackluster play......but because of the Reffing and ugly play of the ducks and our lack of any response to it.

Yup
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

drafting some piss and vinegar, what round do we get that or is it still BPA?

A GM job is not always about drafting scoring but a 3rd liner who can play PK and use his size to hit back when needed. Or I guess we can continue picking up UFA such as Dorsett and use them instead. Maybe it is the new NHL since no one on the Penguins did anything about Crosby being hit like he was.

Not only is the league becoming boring again I think they neutered half the players that are on the teams.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

5thhorseman wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
5thhorseman wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Hey, I appreciate the sarcastic wit and all that. I really do. But leadership ain't takin' a bitch-slappin' and then score on the PP. Some aspects of old-time hockey, namely the stand up for yourself bit, still apply today.
Agree .. No way should our players get slapped around or intimidated without at least trying to fight back.. I am 100% against chickenshit hockey..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice