GDT: 13/10/15 Canucks @ Kings 7:30pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT: 13/10/15 Canucks @ Kings 7:30pm SN

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I'm anxiously awaiting Bersnozi to roll in with a Balltard blast and the mongolids go doo doo doo doo doo doo
What is... a mongtard.

I'll take mongoloid/mongol mongrel-mongers for $1000 Alex. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Reefer2 wrote:
Per wrote:And to all the haters out there: Edler named first star of the game... :drink:

:thumbs:

Even Atilla the Hun was a 1st star once in a while, still didn't mean he didn't suck the other 90% of the time.
If by sucking you mean conquering Eastern Europe and parts of Asia and ruling that empire for 19 years, while forcing the Romans to pay a yearly ransom in gold for a promise to not attack them, sure...

"The barbarian nation of the Huns, which was in Thrace, became so great that more than a hundred cities were captured and Constantinople almost came into danger and most men fled from it. ... And there were so many murders and blood-lettings that the dead could not be numbered. Ay, for they took captive the churches and monasteries and slew the monks and maidens in great numbers."

If our opponents fear and respect Edler as much as the Romans feared Attila... Fine with me! :thumbs:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:I'm anxiously awaiting Bersnozi to roll in with a Balltard blast and the mongolids go doo doo doo doo doo doo
What is... a mongtard.

I'll take mongoloid/mongol mongrel-mongers for $1000 Alex. :mex:
No, Hun, you're thinking of Genghis...
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Are we still talking about the game?