GDT: AVS @ CANUCKS - 7:00, March 26 - Sportsnet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: AVS @ CANUCKS - 7:00, March 26 - Sportsnet

Post by Meds »

Thank you Linden Vey.

And WTF? No call on Iginla for hooking Higgins?
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Enough with the damn EN goals WD!!! :mad:

And our PK takes a hit, gives up 2
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

What's the score I'm watching Deliverance .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mëds wrote:Daniel's game is just falling off a cliff. He's half the playmaker he used to be, and can't shoot anymore.
He's top 20 in league scoring for fuck sakes . So I guess the whole league sucks . You go to all he games you tell me :lol: . Get your head out of your ass and start fighting for some air .
Put the bottle down Blobby. You know what I mean. His passes aren't crisp, he doesn't seem to read the play of anyone other than his brother the way he used to, I know what his stats are FFS. I'd like to see how many of his assists this year are the result of a good setup by Henrik where Daniel just managed to get a touch on the puck as it went around the boards to Hank.

I'm just fucking grumpy.....I hate it when they don't show up.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I think Mëds hates swedes in general
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

RoyalDude wrote:I think Mëds hates swedes in general
Is Arach Swedish?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:What's the score I'm watching Deliverance .
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Mëds wrote:
Is Arach Swedish?
Are Ambulance Drivers tall?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Arachnid wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Is Arach Swedish?
This one is.....
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Mëds wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Is Arach Swedish?
This one is.....stupid too
:twisted:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

A game we could use MillerTime, quietly calm winning uninspiring games like this one.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
griz
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by griz »

Knuck1111 wrote:The Canucks are absolutely horrible and anyone who disagrees either has not watched very many of their games or does not understand the game. They are slow, sloppy, weak on the puck, weak offensively and weak defensively. In goal they are ok. A non-playoff team who comes in 1-8 on a back to back night out plays a team fighting for their playoff lives is inexcusable. This is a repetitive nightmare as we have seen in recent outings against Buffalo, Arizona and New Jersey to name a few. This team stinks and unfortunately the standings don't reflect it.

This team has had an incredible amount of luck to be where they are. The number of posts that other teams have hit this season is astronomical. This is the year the team really would have benefited from having the standings reflect how awful they are. Had they come in close to last they would obtain an excellent prospect and would have finally blown out the old core and start over. Now they will in all likelihood either squeak into the playoffs and be out in 4 or just miss it. In either case they will not benefit from the deep draft and will likely keep players they otherwise would have shipped, like Mathias and Dorsett who initially looked good but have shown their true colors in the last half of the season. Bening and Linden will really show what they are made of this off-season
Nice first post... :eh:

Let me guess. You just paid for that game?

Overall I don't think the Canucks are as bad as you think. But we'll find out soon enough. Let's hope other teams underestimate them too heading into the playoffs.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Knuck1111 wrote:The Canucks are absolutely horrible and anyone who disagrees either has not watched very many of their games or does not understand the game. They are slow, sloppy, weak on the puck, weak offensively and weak defensively. In goal they are ok. A non-playoff team who comes in 1-8 on a back to back night out plays a team fighting for their playoff lives is inexcusable. This is a repetitive nightmare as we have seen in recent outings against Buffalo, Arizona and New Jersey to name a few. This team stinks and unfortunately the standings don't reflect it.

This team has had an incredible amount of luck to be where they are. The number of posts that other teams have hit this season is astronomical. This is the year the team really would have benefited from having the standings reflect how awful they are. Had they come in close to last they would obtain an excellent prospect and would have finally blown out the old core and start over. Now they will in all likelihood either squeak into the playoffs and be out in 4 or just miss it. In either case they will not benefit from the deep draft and will likely keep players they otherwise would have shipped, like Mathias and Dorsett who initially looked good but have shown their true colors in the last half of the season. Bening and Linden will really show what they are made of this off-season
lol. Were your parents cousins, or siblings? Science wants to know!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The number of posts that other teams have hit this year is astronomical ? Are you counting lil guy ?

Hi Bingo

Or

Hi Kapil .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:What's the score I'm watching Deliverance .
Canucks playing about the same as the fat guy in Deliverance.. Yeah they are taking it
up the arse.. and deserve it.. Nobody showed up .. Only bright spot was Weber's goal..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice