GDT: March 22, 2015 - Canucks @ Yotes 5PM pst on CityTV

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: GDT: March 22, 2015 - Canucks @ Yotes 5PM pst on CityTV

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:O. M. G. this guy is up and down like a Somalian crack whore’s panties!!! :lol:
One of your darker secrets?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I'll never tell... but I can tell you this much:

Rule #1 - Never knock up the Somalian crack whore.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

dangler wrote:
Mëds wrote: Hamhuis is NOT playing well. As much as Bieksa needs to be playing with Juice, the reciprocal is also true.

When Edler got the puck with that much room I screamed at the screen, "Just fucking pound Edler!"
WTF are you babbeling about???
1) Hamhuis has been playing some of his best hockey EVER since coming back from injury
Ummmm.....what team have you been watching. Hammer has been out of sync all season compared to the Hamhuis we saw from 2010-2013. He has coughed the puck up on bad clearing attempts and breakout passes way more than in the past.

Things weren't terrible, but there was a noticeable drop off for him when Bieksa got hurt.
2) Bieksa is Juice :crazy:
Ummmm, yeah. So they definitely need to be on the ice at the same time, no? :P

Whoopsie. Hamhuis and Bieksa play best when paired together, that's what I was trying to say but wasn't really paying attention.
and your Edler comment ?????
Was meant for RD and SKYO who like to harass me about my opinion of Edler for 4 or 5 of the last 6 seasons.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Hamhuis has been the best D-man since Jan. by far if you can't see it your the one thats out of sync(obviously), his breakouts have been the most consistently successful,low risk ,smart play almost every time.
Turnovers are part of the game & will happen to every player on the ice,I'm not sure of Hammers stats compared to the rest of the D-men, but would venture to say it's probably 1st or 2nd lowest (tanev might have him there).
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:
Strangelove wrote:O. M. G. this guy is up and down like a Somalian crack whore’s panties!!! :lol:
One of your darker secrets?
I guess it's like professing your love for an african messiah...I sure hope no praying energy was used to make your Vancouver Canucks get into the post season... :eh:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)