The Wilds @ The Canucks, 7pm - Tickets Still Available

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: The Wilds @ The Canucks, 7pm - Tickets Still Available

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Kassian is such a lightning rod in this city . It's hilarious really . He is one of the youngest forwards on the team and also one of the quicker skaters . He is big on a small club and is one of the few forwards who will actually throw a hit. He makes chump change and he and produces at a 25-30 point clip . Yes he makes some blunders defensively but the microscope some posters and the local media hacks :roll: seem to shove up his anus is getting to be a bit much . He is a young player on a really old team .

As for Vey he has been a smouldering garbage fire that smells even shittier than Kassian's tire fire when it comes to defensive play . But he's Willies boy so there's that .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Let's face it, Kassian had a shitty game last night, the coach sees this and benches him, we win. I don't see the controversy. If it wasn't for Lack Kassian could have been a direct result of at least 2 goals against. This coach won a game with 3 of our top 4 defenceman out with injuries. I think he deserves credit rather than criticism.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: is one of the few forwards who will actually throw a hit. .
Kassian hits? Blobby you can't be serious, his hits are lame the rare few times that he does hit. If he could hit like the Keninball does on almost every shift I'd be overjoyed! But such is not the case
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

okcanuck wrote:Let's face it, Kassian had a shitty game last night, the coach sees this and benches him, we win. I don't see the controversy. If it wasn't for Lack Kassian could have been a direct result of at least 2 goals against. This coach won a game with 3 of our top 4 defenceman out with injuries. I think he deserves credit rather than criticism.
It was an observation of the season to date and the treatment of some young players compared to others. For the record Linden Vey was the direct cause of both goals last night .
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Dude I am as disappointed in 9 as anyone . That said he is not a fourth line bruiser like Kensins or Dorsett . He is potentially a 40-50 point big fella with some edge who can give you fifteen a night when given a chance to succeed . Trying to make him a third line mucker is a dumb move to say the least. I agree with the opinion his defence needs work but the kid is not going to be Bob Gainey or Cal Clutterbuck . Embrace his talent instead of trying to re invent the kid .
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

dangler wrote: The guy gets 3 goals in 3 games after being benched and he's back in the doghouse again. Seems like he aint gonna get any love in this town and Willie and Benning have already decided to move him out at the first opportunity.
Well one of those goals was a gift from everybody's favorite whipping boy, Linden Vey, so that shouldn't count, right???

8-)
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

okcanuck wrote:Let's face it, Kassian had a shitty game last night, the coach sees this and benches him, we win. I don't see the controversy. If it wasn't for Lack Kassian could have been a direct result of at least 2 goals against. This coach won a game with 3 of our top 4 defenceman out with injuries. I think he deserves credit rather than criticism.
Who gives a shit, Kassian fucked Tsico's girl or something how he complains like Willie.

point is kass gets no slack from willie, it's on some bullshit.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

SKYO wrote:
Who gives a shit, Kassian fucked Tsico's girl or something how he complains like Willie.

point is kass gets no slack from willie, it's on some bullshit.
Firewater good last night, SKYO?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

He posted all night long...lol
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….