Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10368
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:49 am

.
.......Image

Interview>>after>>https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=522420028346622

Jets did beat Ducks.
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9521
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:00 am

Just read an odd report about Hoffman chasing Erik Karlsson around the ice trying to fight him last night. Neither have ever had a fight in their careers.

What the hell. This story just keeps getting stranger
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by vic » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:08 am

SKYO wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:28 pm
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:55 am
vic wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:10 am
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:51 pm
Makar hurt tonight. Day to day. Could the door open for Hughes?
Would suck to win it that way - much like how Barzal took it home once Boeser went down.

And it was a hit from Marchand to boot -
Barzal was, in his own right, a worthy winner. Had Brock not been hurt it would have made it a lot more interesting and for sure. It would have been close, who knows but Barzal was deserving.

Same thing this year. Hughes is appearing worthy in his own right.
Fuck em - I'd rather a Cup.
Most would agree - but I'd also rather Quinn beat Cale based on both having brilliant seasons, otherwise it will be labelled as "he won because Makar got hurt"

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 16495
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm

“I’m still picking Dahlin over Quinn Hughes” - Doyle
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Cherry Picker » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:20 pm

If they all fulfill their maximum potential

Dahlin = Lidstrom
Huges = Coffey
Makar = Potvin

Doesn't really matter if you can win with any of them.
Just glad the Canucks have one of them.
We are all Jim Benning.

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10368
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Micky » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Cherry Picker wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:20 pm
If they all fulfill their maximum potential

Dahlin = Lidstrom
Huges = Coffey
Makar = Potvin

Doesn't really matter if you can win with any of them.
Just glad the Canucks have one of them.
Image
"evolution"

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 17038
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm
“I’m still picking Dahlin over Quinn Hughes” - Doyle
As would pretty much anyone who doesn’t post here.

I’m curious if the Chef has ever seen Dahlin play the game.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9521
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm
“I’m still picking Dahlin over Quinn Hughes” - Doyle
As would pretty much anyone who doesn’t post here.

I’m curious if the Chef has ever seen Dahlin play the game.
Chef didnt think he was noticeable at all Saturday
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 17038
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:06 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm
“I’m still picking Dahlin over Quinn Hughes” - Doyle
As would pretty much anyone who doesn’t post here.

I’m curious if the Chef has ever seen Dahlin play the game.
Chef didnt think he was noticeable at all Saturday
LOL
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 17038
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:21 pm

What are the chances of me changing my handle to Charles Bushman?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8410
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Cornuck » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:21 pm
What are the chances of me changing my handle to Charles Bushman?
zero
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9521
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Hold on a sec Corny

Charles waaaas pretty gay
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Hank
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4201
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: Right Behind You...

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Hank » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Chef doing strippers at 12. Blob is now coming out of the closet.

Man, I take a few days off from this place...
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9521
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Hank wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:42 pm
Chef doing strippers at 12. Blob is now coming out of the closet.

Man, I take a few days off from this place...
I guess there was more to that giant clit fetish after all

Karl-tuck-the-Y-agro
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11328
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Topper » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:28 am

Rick Bowness, new head coach in big D.

Montgomery fired for conduct.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

Post Reply