Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:44 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:41 am
Oh man...you have to read Sopel throwing Crow into the fire now. This is going to be a mess
Brent Sopel was a known PED user that Mattias Ohlund piggybacked to an NHL career.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:45 am

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:44 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:41 am
Oh man...you have to read Sopel throwing Crow into the fire now. This is going to be a mess
Brent Sopel was a known PED user that Mattias Ohlund piggybacked to an NHL career.
Have a read on that link. He accuses crow of making him gain all that beef. Wtf is wrong with all these idiots
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:58 am

I read it and heard the interview. It was a different culture back then. No different than any of us going to work thirty years ago and the way bosses talked to us back then. Pick yourself, dust yourself off and put your big boy pants on. Bunch of ffffff babies as Big Bird would say.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Jovocop » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:19 am

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:58 am
I read it and heard the interview. It was a different culture back then. No different than any of us going to work thirty years ago and the way bosses talked to us back then. Pick yourself, dust yourself off and put your big boy pants on. Bunch of ffffff babies as Big Bird would say.
Everything today has to do with social media and internet. 30 years ago, unless it was in the news, nobody would pay attention. Today, a fart would have 10 million viewers and became a hot topic in the world within 24 hours.

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:22 am

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:57 am
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:39 pm
Peters ain’t the psycho Babcock is.
Chef the Higher Authority on morals folks :roll:
“Disrespectful” - Mike Babcock
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 am

Solely has severe Dyslexia doesn’t he. I think he battled depression and drinking because of it. Basically Crawford was picking on a handicap battling depression and drinking because of it. Not a good legacy Marc
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9788
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by micky107 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:58 am

.
Brad Treliving Press Conference

So like for the record, he resigned. Flames organization saves 4 million or so. Move on.
"evolution"

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by dangler » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:43 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 am
Solely has severe Dyslexia doesn’t he. I think he battled depression and drinking because of it. Basically Crawford was picking on a handicap battling depression and drinking because of it. Not a good legacy Marc
Twitter that shit
Squeaky to the gallows
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11113
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Topper » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Drummed out
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 am
Solely has severe Dyslexia doesn’t he. I think he battled depression and drinking because of it. Basically Crawford was picking on a handicap battling depression and drinking because of it. Not a good legacy Marc
You pick on Skyo
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 pm

micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:15 am
Flames relieve coach Bill Peters of duties after allegations by Akim Aliu

Bill Peters resigns as Flames head coach after allegations by Akim Aliu

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/fla ... akim-aliu/
Fixed.

:scowl:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:50 pm

micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:58 am
.
Brad Treliving Press Conference

So like for the record, he resigned. Flames organization saves 4 million or so. Move on.
I've been out all day, haven't done any research... do we know for certain the Flames are saving any money here?

Because I'm doubtful...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11113
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Topper » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:50 pm
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:58 am
.
Brad Treliving Press Conference

So like for the record, he resigned. Flames organization saves 4 million or so. Move on.
I've been out all day, haven't done any research... do we know for certain the Flames are saving any money here?

Because I'm doubtful...
I'm guessing the delay has involved a exit plan negotiation.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:46 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 am
Solely has severe Dyslexia doesn’t he. I think he battled depression and drinking because of it. Basically Crawford was picking on a handicap battling depression and drinking because of it. Not a good legacy Marc
You pick on Skyo
:lol:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:39 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:21 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:46 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 am
Solely has severe Dyslexia doesn’t he. I think he battled depression and drinking because of it. Basically Crawford was picking on a handicap battling depression and drinking because of it. Not a good legacy Marc
You pick on Skyo
:lol:
Not a good legacy for the Chef is it? :scowl:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Post Reply