Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Madcombinepilot »

2Fingers wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:03 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:41 am I’m in the - Trade Horvat extend Miller club. Hand the C to Miller
And then sign JT to a 5 - 7 year contract worth $7M - $8M+ and that takes him to 36/37?

Unless JT and some Vancouver GM has a handshake in place you do not hamstrung this team once again with a poor contract when the team is not a legit contender.
Sounds like an albatross contract waiting to happen.

Could be the next Andrew Ladd.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:41 am I’m in the - Trade Horvat extend Miller club. Hand the C to Miller

Provorov could come available, he’s struggling, the Flyers are struggling, trade Bo to play with his cousin Konecny. We get another russkie to gel with Podkolzin. 2 years age difference, might have to toss in an extra
Trading Horvat would be the perfect Canuck move. Sign Miller who is as stable as fresh shit on a stick, give him the C and watch another fucking chapter in Canuck lore. I understand the emotion, and I always have, way back to our local boy Cam. If they trade Horvat this year I am fucking done with these cocksuckers. I have given them enough hope to fill up everyone's Christmas stocking. The return feels like a straight up mugging. Sure there have been good times and we have gone to the Finals and each time we lost.

My fear is that the room is split and Petey plus Brock will immediately turn on their motors, showing all of us just what the fuck is up. I do know this is probably unrealistic but just like 649 "Hey....you never know.!!
sagebrush
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by sagebrush »

^^
Agree that Miller does not have the right temperament to be a good captain.
Less Canucks embarrassment please.
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Holy cow, 16 minutes into the first period after gassing AV and the Flyers are down 4-1. Now 4-2. They could use some added veteran leadership to help steady things, like a Tanner Pearson or Tyler Myers.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Now 4-3
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Curmudgeon wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:40 pm Holy cow, 16 minutes into the first period after gassing AV and the Flyers are down 4-1. Now 4-2. They could use some added veteran leadership to help steady things, like a Tanner Pearson or Tyler Myers.
Reunite Horvat with his Cuz in Philly. Get Provorov
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:12 pm
Curmudgeon wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:40 pm Holy cow, 16 minutes into the first period after gassing AV and the Flyers are down 4-1. Now 4-2. They could use some added veteran leadership to help steady things, like a Tanner Pearson or Tyler Myers.
Already good on LD in the top 4. Hughes + the anchor OEL. Doesn’t make ANY sense to add Provorov unless OEL is going the other way. Try again. Chef wants to pay the left side of the Defence 21 million. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

They need righties. No more fucking leftards
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

He's playing it right now.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Vin Tanner wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:22 pm
Already good on LD in the top 4. Hughes + the anchor OEL. Doesn’t make ANY sense to add Provorov unless OEL is going the other way. Try again. Chef wants to pay the left side of the Defence 21 million. :lol:
Have Hughes play the right side.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:20 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:22 pm
Have Hughes play the right side.
Lol no. He finally looks comfortable defending on his natural side. The D is a mess. Has been for eight years
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle is fatter than Bruce Boudreau
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:03 pm Doyle is fatter than Bruce Boudreau
Chef is shorter than Boudreau and amazingly has less hair. Do you still get turned down to go on a lot of rides at the PNE?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:18 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:03 pm Doyle is fatter than Bruce Boudreau
Chef is shorter than Boudreau and amazingly has less hair. Do you still get turned down to go on a lot of rides at the PNE?
Doyle has to have his wife help him pull his pants off
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:16 pm Image

He's playing it right now.
:lol:
el rey del mambo