Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob McKenzie

He’s in treatment as we speak

Had loads of potential, but ended up on the broom. Sad story, really
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:52 am
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:26 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:06 pm Dudes buying it already cooked out of the trunk of damonberrymans bonnys belair down the end of Powell st
Just flash a C-not at Damon and say "Blow and a blowie".

Or so I've heard. :look:
DBM slings nickel bags not brownies doc. He keeps them in his lower lip
Dime Bag Duder
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:56 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:52 am
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:26 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:06 pm Dudes buying it already cooked out of the trunk of damonberrymans bonnys belair down the end of Powell st
Just flash a C-not at Damon and say "Blow and a blowie".

Or so I've heard. :look:
DBM slings nickel bags not brownies doc. He keeps them in his lower lip
Dime Bag Duder
Only on payday. He scrapes together a fin from the bottles in the ditches of deep cove on a regular day

Dude wheres yer plug these days? DBM hasnt been around lately...
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Not sure, I’m in Portland nursing a hangover getting irritable cause no one here knows what a fucking Caesar is, while Blobbee is in treatment sucking back vitamin B-12’s riding the stationary bike in those spandex he keeps going on about, saying to himself “I can’t do this without drugs and booze
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:05 am Not sure, I’m in Portland nursing a hangover getting irritable cause no one here knows what a fucking Caesar is, while Blobbee is in treatment sucking back vitamin B-12’s riding the stationary bike in those spandex he keeps going on about, saying to himself “I can’t do this without drugs and booze
Why portland dude? Its like a budget version of vancouver...

Head out to leavenworth washington. Or moses lake. Something different than just like home
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:14 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:05 am Not sure, I’m in Portland nursing a hangover getting irritable cause no one here knows what a fucking Caesar is, while Blobbee is in treatment sucking back vitamin B-12’s riding the stationary bike in those spandex he keeps going on about, saying to himself “I can’t do this without drugs and booze
Why portland dude? Its like a budget version of vancouver...

Head out to leavenworth washington. Or moses lake. Something different than just like home
I like Portland. It doesn’t have a DTES like Vancouver which likely pisses the Dude off. He’s much more at home at the Astoria with a fistful of blow then drinking pale ales at a microbrewery
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

My salmonbelly days had me loving west along the olympic penn then south to the oregon beaches. Why go to other monkeyhive clusterfucks? Seething hordes with different backgrounds.

Aim for wildernesses and places devoid of the filth of humanity
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I hate the peaceful hillbilly countryside, it’s like “wonderful this, trees there, lake here, dirt there, amazing. Now take me to the city where I can drink and eat and be merry in fine establishments with sexy waitresses”

Every time I come to Portland I hate Vancouver more and more as it’s a city I wish Vancouver was. The culture and our art scene and entertainment districts been overrun by crazy rich Asian’s/Persians and gangsta East Indians who have changed the look and feel of our city for the worst. It’s not about racism, it’s “our city sucks now”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 am I hate the peaceful hillbilly countryside, it’s like “wonderful this, trees there, lake here, dirt there, amazing. Now take me to the city where I can drink and eat and be merry in fine establishments with sexy waitresses”
Thats why i married hot. Sexy coke skanks are cool and all but a hot babe making me cookies and bringing them to the lawn chair where I'm birdwatching beats the fuck out of the toilet tank bump club

I bbq on coal and have my own crossbow range. My cock has a tan from pissing outside...
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:55 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:15 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:00 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 am In the NHL they allow players to be on cocaine aka Coke, Blow, Snow, Powder, Yayo, up.
Is that a fact?
well no aha, I believe they don't consider it a banned substance per se, it's viewed like alcohol, if you gotta problem with it the league can put you through their rehab program stages.....the NHL is way more lenient on illegal drugs versus every other major pro sports leagues.
USA has a policy of revoking visas of anyone who admits using illegal drugs.

Shouldn't this happen to Kuznetsov then... no more games in America?

Can anyone think of an NHLer admitting to using a banned substance and continuing to play in the NHL.

Kuz I can't.

I dunno, just thinking out loud here...
Zach Kassian
Bob Probert
Jere Karalahti
Börje Salming
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Per wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:54 pm
Jere Karalahti
Börje Salming
Börje Salming , Inge Hammarström 1973

"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^Swedish Micky??? :crazy: Wut the even fuck dude...
Per wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:54 pm
Topper wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:55 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:15 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:00 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 am In the NHL they allow players to be on cocaine aka Coke, Blow, Snow, Powder, Yayo, up.
Is that a fact?
well no aha, I believe they don't consider it a banned substance per se, it's viewed like alcohol, if you gotta problem with it the league can put you through their rehab program stages.....the NHL is way more lenient on illegal drugs versus every other major pro sports leagues.
USA has a policy of revoking visas of anyone who admits using illegal drugs.

Shouldn't this happen to Kuznetsov then... no more games in America?

Can anyone think of an NHLer admitting to using a banned substance and continuing to play in the NHL.

Kuz I can't.

I dunno, just thinking out loud here...
Zach Kassian
Bob Probert
Jere Karalahti
Börje Salming
Sorry guys, I made a mess out of dat dere, my bad.

I think all of those guys had their American work visas revoked initially.

(I did a quick search and found Probert and Karalahti had huge visa issues)

I think it usually takes months to get an American visa reissued

... depending on the particulars.

Will Kuznetsov end up missing a chunk of the upcoming season?

Obviously not my area of expertise. :look:

I was thinking of Voynov and his visa issues (years).

BTW just publicly saying that you've used illegal drugs is enough to be denied entry to America:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ ... -1.1533079
Like most of his recent decisions, Rob Ford might want to reconsider this one.

The crack-addled mayor of Toronto says he wants to attend the NHL Winter Classic hockey game between his hometown Maple leaves and the Detroit Red Wings in Ann Arbor, Mich.

But he may not get past the U.S. border.

Under American law, just publicly saying that you've used illegal drugs is enough to be denied entry to the United States.

Immigration officials declined to discuss Ford's case specifically, the Toronto Sun reported, but they did comment hypothetically about a Canadian trying to enter the U.S. who has made it clear he's smoked crack cocaine.

Someone is "inadmissible" to the U.S. if he has either been "convicted of" or "admits having committed" a violation of drug laws in the U.S. or elsewhere, Customs and Border Protection public officer Mike Milne said in an email exchange with the newspaper.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Lancer
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Lancer »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 am I hate the peaceful hillbilly countryside, it’s like “wonderful this, trees there, lake here, dirt there, amazing. Now take me to the city where I can drink and eat and be merry in fine establishments with sexy waitresses”
Thats why i married hot. Sexy coke skanks are cool and all but a hot babe making me cookies and bringing them to the lawn chair where I'm birdwatching beats the fuck out of the toilet tank bump club

I bbq on coal and have my own crossbow range. My cock has a tan from pissing outside...
Sounds like my kinda place. Charcoal is the shit for those patient enough to wait for the good heat to come on.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

People still use gas BBQs ???
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

$20 chimney.
Your grill will be well over 500 in 15 minutes using these.