Some players have more heart

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Some players have more heart

Post by dhabums »

wafflecombine wrote:Yeah. I gotta agree. I put those two in my beer and bbq category. Definately great guys who give back to the community - and they'd probably be right at home in someone's back yard with a cold one watching the steaks grill.

20 ounce T-bones, aged 28 days right off the family farm, cold beer and farm fresh veggies. :)
Best part is, you could tell them to pick up the beer and steaks and pay for them, then ask them to clean up afterwards.
wienerdog
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by wienerdog »

dhabums wrote:
wafflecombine wrote:Yeah. I gotta agree. I put those two in my beer and bbq category. Definately great guys who give back to the community - and they'd probably be right at home in someone's back yard with a cold one watching the steaks grill.

20 ounce T-bones, aged 28 days right off the family farm, cold beer and farm fresh veggies. :)
Best part is, you could tell them to pick up the beer and steaks and pay for them, then ask them to clean up afterwards.
It's funny cuz it's true.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

donlever wrote:Empathy and emotion.

Couple of pussies.

:roll:
If a player from Boston or Toronto had done that, HNIC would have made sure that the entire hockey universe was aware of it.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

dhabums wrote:

I worked with a guy who was in the same class as Näslund and Forsberg in high school... He said they had the best class reunions, and no one needed to worry about the cost, because there were these two guys who always picked up the tab! :lol:

Why didn't any of my class mates turn pro?! :evil:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.