Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:46 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:23 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:11 am Hilarious to hear Friedman call the media and fans toxic and negative. Canucks management has gotten a free pass for the product they put on the ice.
So TODAY Friedman doesn't know what he's talking about, but YESTERDAY:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:09 am Friedman is the best insider in the league next to Mckenzie.
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:08 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:31 pm Friedman has turned TMZ now, he doesn't speak much on insider info anymore, it's more conjecture.
Sure he has. I guess Eklund is a good source for you. :)
Agenda much? :lol:
Not really . I just didn’t agree with his take. He is still plugged into the leagues GMs and goings on in the league. Linden probably bitched and cried to him about how he and Elmer are being treated.
One chooses to believe what one chooses to believe...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I see Nuckle Farm is still upset for being called out for his love of Chiarellis rebuild in Edmonton.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:07 pm I see Nuckle Farm is still upset for being called out for his love of Chiarellis rebuild in Edmonton.
I find your flip flopping on Trevor’s lap far more amusing
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You peeps need to tune in to the Halford and Brough show on Team 1040, they come on after Pratt & Jake. Just to hear my emails calling them out, LOL. They are Benning bashers and the dude don't like Benning bashers. They've read out a number of my emails to some good laughs.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Fuck all these years and I thought you were Jonny from Comercial Drive at the Pizzeria.

Or even Troy from White Rock
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

No bro. Not them

How often you sending in texts, bro? C'mon, own up
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm No bro. Not them

How often you sending in texts, bro? C'mon, own up
I’ve phoned in twice and got cut off once. A couple emails and zero texts.

I lit Taylor and Pratt up
On the phone when they used to work together. So what’s that ? 8-10 years ago. Pratt was enraged
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I do the emails, they get read every time, none today, too busy
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I don’t think Corey Hirsch will last long if he doesn’t quit being such a goalie homer.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Dan Russell is still angry and bitter. Trashing the Sedins on Twitter saying they of course scored the game winner in circus time because they always did all during that gimmick. Said they were good regular season players only. What a fat puke.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Dan Russell lost the plot years ago. Nobody pays attention to the laughing stock
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

So the TEAM 1410 is no more. What a shame. The American shows on that station were a nice break from the local idiots. Might be time to get out of the 90s for the Blobcat and get satellite radio
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 am So the TEAM 1410 is no more. What a shame. The American shows on that station were a nice break from the local idiots. Might be time to get out of the 90s for the Blobcat and get satellite radio
Tune into Halford and Brough for my texts.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:17 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 am So the TEAM 1410 is no more. What a shame. The American shows on that station were a nice break from the local idiots. Might be time to get out of the 90s for the Blobcat and get satellite radio
Tune into Halford and Brough for my texts.
I’m pissed. No Rome, no Patrick, no Eisen.

But hey we get loads of Myra Lawrence, Bumface Darling, Randip Janda, Don Taylor, Daid Pratt, Blow Jake, Flak Price, Nasally Sekeres, The Kurtenbaglickers, Scott Rintool, and Jeff Patterson.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

So what station is going to run the games and hockey talk in bc? NW98?
If you need air...call it in