Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Mickey107 »

Rocky; Your going to feel much better tomorrow, or soon thereafter, when all of a sudden there's one less AHL, puffy faced, poor excuse for a coach, directing your Vancouver Canucks. Gotta happen, everything points to it.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:25 pm :lol:

Rocky. I barely made out it of your first sentence without peeing my pants horrendously.
That’s not surprising considering your age, your “build”,and some of the choices you’ve made over the years.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

So, not being one to have paid too much attention to the media types up until a few years ago, can anybody explain the fascination and obsession some in this market have with this Botchford guy?
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Curmudgeon wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:29 am So, not being one to have paid too much attention to the media types up until a few years ago, can anybody explain the fascination and obsession some in this market have with this Botchford guy?
After following this team for years and seeing various media types come and go - nope.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Curmudgeon wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:29 am So, not being one to have paid too much attention to the media types up until a few years ago, can anybody explain the fascination and obsession some in this market have with this Botchford guy?
Women and blow....
DeLevering since 1999.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Bitters love Botchford, he was there at the beginning of social media taking off in Canuck land and was the leader in the Benning Hate which is why he is a god at Canucks HF I could tell Botch was coked up long before it finally did him in. He was wound tighter than a Murphy bed spring his last few years.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:28 am He was wound tighter than a Murphy bed spring his last few years.
Ya that would be the opiates feeding the tweak
If you need air...call it in
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

donlever wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:37 am
Women and blow....
So he was more than just a smarmy Toronto guy?
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:28 am The Bitters love Botchford, he was there at the beginning of social media taking off in Canuck land and was the leader in the Benning Hate which is why he is a god at Canucks HF I could tell Botch was coked up long before it finally did him in. He was wound tighter than a Murphy bed spring his last few years.
There was a span in time, when he'd travel with the team, he was OK. Then the writing in the Province was not too bad compared to the doom and gloom of Tony Gallagher. Then he lost it. Totally lost it. Left a family behind. Dummy.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Matt Sekeres is melting down before our eyes on Twitter, in a middle of a Twitter bitch fight with Iain McIntyre. Matt has gone real sour after he tweeted this “apparent” Horvat Miller fight :lol:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Janik Hansen the new Ray Ferraro?

Doyle what happened to your Boi Ray? He sucks now.

Bieksa and Hansen are where it’s at
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:40 am Is Janik Hansen the new Ray Ferraro?

Does Hansen think Benning is doing a good job?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:49 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:40 am Is Janik Hansen the new Ray Ferraro?

Does Hansen think Benning is doing a good job?
There should be a new pair of eyes put in place Doyle, yes. I think it’s time but it don’t matter who gets the chair with these owners. I find it quite stunning how some can’t clue in on how this team is managed. There is a reason why Benning hasn’t been fired he is what the mafia calls a “front boss”. Someone made to look like the boss but is a mere decoy to throw of the Feds on who the real boss. Like how everyone thought Fat Tony Salerno was the Boss of the Genovese crime family when it was the Chin Gigante or how Sam Giancana was the boss of the Chicago Outfit when it was Tony Accardo. Benning is nothing but a front boss for the Aqualini’s
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chin Gigante?

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:04 am Chin Gigante?

:lol:
The Chin was a Legend. He was the boss of the Genovese crime Family from 1981 to 2005. Ask Damonberryman about the Chin, he ran rackets for him in the 90’s.