Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Topper »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:09 am Hey Rik, can you bankroll ole Chef on some commercial properties in Smithers?
So you don't want to do anything on a Sunday other than attend church....and if you don't attend church, no one will do business with you because you are obviously a fucking heathen.

Smithers is a fucked up place
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:54 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:09 am Hey Rik, can you bankroll ole Chef on some commercial properties in Smithers?
So you don't want to do anything on a Sunday other than attend church....and if you don't attend church, no one will do business with you because you are obviously a fucking heathen.

I’m just spit ballin’, Topper. I really have no idea what I’m talking about when it comes to that part of BC

Hey wait does that mean BW is a man of faith?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:47 pm
:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Hamhius must've wielded the holy hipcheck on the southern heathens
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:46 pm
I now know why Mëds is devoutly religious, he’s from Smithers
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:49 pm
Mëds is devoutley religious?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:56 pm
Hes not really 6'13" its all to do with his papal mitre hat that keeps catching on door jams and exit lights
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Just after the 2011 playoffs, I saw Dan in the Smithers Safeway, I was surprised at how slight he was built.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:11 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Just after the 2011 playoffs, I saw Dan in the Smithers Safeway, I was surprised at how slight he was built.
Were you up there for Bible study?

Docs gonna call me a heathen soon
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:56 pm
Yes. And a Republican
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

He could always move to Telkwa.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 pm Docs gonna call me a heathen soon
C'mon Dude, you know I love ya big guy! :thumbs:

But yes, you're a fucking heathen...
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

brethren, Donnie and Rick gonna team up on ChekTV called Donnie and Dhali.
Two storied sports journalists will be returning to the airwaves next month on B.C.’s only independent, employee-owned TV station.

Don Taylor and Rick Dhaliwal are set to debut their new sports variety show, Donnie and Dhali – The Team, April 5 on CHEK.

The pair, along with producer Ryan Henderson, are well-known from their former radio show on TSN/Team 1040, a station that suddenly shuttered last month.

“When TSN 1040 closed, a lot of fans were very disappointed. And so were we,” says Taylor.

“The fact CHEK is an independent, local, employee-owned station, made our decision to join them a no-brainer. Fans in the Lower Mainland, Victoria and throughout Vancouver Island are going to have a relevant show that reflects them.”

Produced by Oh Boy Production Studios in Vancouver, Donnie and Dhali – The Team will air from 10 a.m. to noon, Monday to Friday on CHEK.

It will also be available on multiple digital platforms including CHEKNews.ca, as a live and on-demand podcast on Apple, Spotify and other podcast providers, and will also be provided on the soon-to-be-launched CHEK+ app for Roku, Apple TV, Amazon, Android and iOS.

https://www.cheknews.ca/don-taylor-rick ... ek-753515/
And Elliotte gonna chip in.
So happy to announce Elliotte Friedman will be a contributor on Donnie and Dhali - the Team on CHECK Television

No one fires up Canucks twitter like @FriedgeHNIC
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

SKYO wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:12 pm brethren, Donnie and Rick gonna team up on ChekTV called Donnie and Dhali.
Two storied sports journalists will be returning to the airwaves next month on B.C.’s only independent, employee-owned TV station.

Don Taylor and Rick Dhaliwal are set to debut their new sports variety show, Donnie and Dhali – The Team, April 5 on CHEK.

The pair, along with producer Ryan Henderson, are well-known from their former radio show on TSN/Team 1040, a station that suddenly shuttered last month.

“When TSN 1040 closed, a lot of fans were very disappointed. And so were we,” says Taylor.

“The fact CHEK is an independent, local, employee-owned station, made our decision to join them a no-brainer. Fans in the Lower Mainland, Victoria and throughout Vancouver Island are going to have a relevant show that reflects them.”

Produced by Oh Boy Production Studios in Vancouver, Donnie and Dhali – The Team will air from 10 a.m. to noon, Monday to Friday on CHEK.

It will also be available on multiple digital platforms including CHEKNews.ca, as a live and on-demand podcast on Apple, Spotify and other podcast providers, and will also be provided on the soon-to-be-launched CHEK+ app for Roku, Apple TV, Amazon, Android and iOS.

https://www.cheknews.ca/don-taylor-rick ... ek-753515/
So happy to announce Elliotte Friedman will be a contributor on Donnie and Dhali - the Team on CHECK Television

How about that. Those two first teamed up on the Taylor Dhaliwal Report (with Taylor and Dhaliwal) on Donny's short-lived Sports Grill on CKNW in 2000-2001. It was some pretty good radio...
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:12 pm

How the fuck does this dipshit get so much airtime? Hes a terrible hockey analyst