Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Meds »

Micky wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:23 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:09 am
I was simply commenting on your posting style, the flip flip, confusion, never your own opinion, constant spamming of other people’s opinions,
Your diet consists of almost nothing but Spam. Or is it Prem out there? Whatever it is, it's all bologna.
Well if he's eating around here then I guess you're the one feeding him.....that sums up the content of 99.99999% of your posts - something that belongs in the spam folder.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Micky wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:16 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:03 pm
So, Why should your post be deleted?
Your a liar and I don't answer to you!!! That's not my name and the two that started it are ///////////
When it comes to strutting, you have it hands down, you frickin peacock. You think ...never mind. You aren't worth the effort. Grab your pack of colored Smarty's and pig out.

WHAAAA!! Ghomes is mad at me! I am triggered!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROWl3yx_5ew

Just answer the original question, or shut the fuck up.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:49 pm
Micky wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:16 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:03 pm
So, Why should your post be deleted?
Your a liar and I don't answer to you!!! That's not my name and the two that started it are ///////////
When it comes to strutting, you have it hands down, you frickin peacock. You think ...never mind. You aren't worth the effort. Grab your pack of colored Smarty's and pig out.

WHAAAA!! Ghomes is mad at me! I am triggered!

Just answer the original question, or shut the fuck up.
:lol:
el rey del mambo
sk8er
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

Love the off season entertainment around here. :lol: :lol:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

WHAAAA!! Mick is mad at me! I am triggered!

.....Image

.....Holy Mother of ****** MCP is linking.
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Micky wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:56 pm

.....Image

Blah-blah. I have done it before. That’s simply another lie you were spreading.

So, answer the question, or fuck off and stop cluttering up the boards.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The new shows all suck at 650. Riccio and Randip need to go. Rintoul is fine but Karen Surman is out of her depth. Halford and Brough are mediocre to not bad. Vic and the Boss is probably the best show. Like really??? This is all we got in a city of 3 million?

More American content and a maximum of six hours talking about the local struggling hockey team, the semi pro football team and the beer league soccer team.

Jim Rome
Dan Patrick
Boomer Esiason
Dan Lebitard

Fuck even Colin Cowherd FFS

There’s a shitload of good American sports shows they could tap into instead of jamming the same garbage down our throats 24-7-365
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ole Chef is tight with Half and Bruff
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Micky wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:56 pm

.....Image

Why can't we get all along, make love not wong, eh war. :lol: :mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
rikster
MVP
MVP

Post by rikster »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:28 pm The new shows all suck at 650. Riccio and Randip need to go. Rintoul is fine but Karen Surman is out of her depth. Halford and Brough are mediocre to not bad. Vic and the Boss is probably the best show. Like really??? This is all we got in a city of 3 million?

More American content and a maximum of six hours talking about the local struggling hockey team, the semi pro football team and the beer league soccer team.

Jim Rome
Dan Patrick
Boomer Esiason
Dan Lebitard

There’s a shitload of good American sports shows they could tap into instead of jamming the same garbage down our throats 24-7-365
I'm with you Blob...

I've been listening to 960 in Calgary in the early morning slot rather than Hulford and Brough and they're lights out better, especially when they have Rhett Warner as the third member of their team...

Hulford and Brough's claim to fame is that they brag about not caring about ratings... I can imagine the cringe their shows sponsors have when hearing that...

One of the reasons I push back on the anti Benning and ownership narrative is that it starts every day at 6:00 am and goes until whenever the last show signs off... It's rinse and repeat like groundhog day...

Which is why I have long believed that Sportnet should transfer their hosts every few years to other markets...they get stale working in one market and develop biases which become obvious when listening to their shows...

And having two people with the same opinion is another way of saying that one isn't needed so rather than have hosts who mostly agree with each other they need to bring back the likes of a Pratt who would mostly take the opposite opinion of his co host, sometimes just to be contrarian...

Take care...
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

USA upping it's NHL connects - ABC/ESPN/Hulu

It's new media roster:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:09 am USA upping it's NHL connects - ABC/ESPN/Hulu

It's new media roster:
We could play MFK with the headshots!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Just listened to Sven Baertschi cry the blues live on Donnie & Dhali for almost twenty minutes. Talk about moaning and groaning. Says he was happy to see his young team-mates get called up to the Canucks when they were down players towards the end of the year. He said ( I helped mentor them.) :P
For next year he'll be looking for, preferably NHL work and at the same time said, "I know there'll be no money involved" LOL..
Sven went non-stop on his personal woes for almost 15 minutes.
Nothin changes. Well actually it does; Bye Sven.
"evolution"
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by BingoTough »

This is just moronic (from thecanuckway
Trade proposal #1

Vancouver trades
-------------------
Nate Schmidt
Olli Juolevi

Detroit trades
-------------------
Troy Stecher
Where do they get these guys?
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by BingoTough »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:28 pm The new shows all suck at 650. Riccio and Randip need to go. Rintoul is fine but Karen Surman is out of her depth. Halford and Brough are mediocre to not bad. Vic and the Boss is probably the best show. Like really??? This is all we got in a city of 3 million?

Jim Rome
Dan Patrick
Boomer Esiason
Dan Lebitard

If they could figure out the licensing they could even looking at some of the better podcasts out there, though I imagine some of the content from the likes of Barstool and others is a bit too spicy for the snowflakes.