Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Richardstroker69 »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 am No, but listen closely to 1040 and see if you can spot some of ChefBoi's "inbox" messages, mostly to Halford and Brough. I'm walking a fine tight rope right now, as I've been having it out privately via emails with Brough, Appleby and Sekeres, especially Brough.
Dude you need to post those here
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:45 am
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 am No, but listen closely to 1040 and see if you can spot some of ChefBoi's "inbox" messages, mostly to Halford and Brough. I'm walking a fine tight rope right now, as I've been having it out privately via emails with Brough, Appleby and Sekeres, especially Brough.
What time do they read out emails on Halford and Brought usually? Or Sekeres for that matter? I usually only listen when driving...
Not sure, seems sporadic. I’ve already sent them something this morning, signed MelvinMetrics. Not sure if they read it
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Team 1040 shit show is ramping up the Fire Jim Benning campaign. See what happens when you lose the Canucks Broadcasting Rights. Different story at 650
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:55 am Team 1040 shit show is ramping up the Fire Jim Benning campaign. See what happens when you lose the Canucks Broadcasting Rights. Different story at 650
Yep - sports 24/7 with 2 stations in vancouver and they have to turn into the National Enquirer.

Another topic being beaten to death is Huges - you would think Jesus is coming and he is going to walk on water.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

RoyalDude wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:55 am Team 1040 shit show is ramping up the Fire Jim Benning campaign. See what happens when you lose the Canucks Broadcasting Rights. Different story at 650
Who's leading the charge?
Gotta either be Pratt or Sekaris
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

dangler wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:59 am
Who's leading the charge?
Gotta either be Pratt or Sekaris
I caught a bit of that yesterday, the Moj was heaping it on. I guess they want to get there boi Gilman back in the front office, cuz they are really getting the pitchforks out
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Actually Pratt, Taylor and the Moj are not leading the charge, it’s a team of 5 goofs with names like - Brough, Price, Halford, Botchford and Patterson

Idiots
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 am Actually Pratt, Taylor and the Moj are not leading the charge, it’s a team of 5 goofs with names like - Brough, Price, Halford, Botchford and Patterson

Idiots
You should challenge them to a fistfight
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

I bet the Seattle media will be better, more funny and engaging.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

SKYO wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:21 am I bet the Seattle media will be better, more funny and engaging.
Wouldn’t be hard....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Most of the Vancouver media wants to model themselves after all their eastern, bag licking, slough water sucking, donkey punching idols in Toronto.

What would you expect??!?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:19 am
RoyalDude wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 am Actually Pratt, Taylor and the Moj are not leading the charge, it’s a team of 5 goofs with names like - Brough, Price, Halford, Botchford and Patterson

Idiots
Who would win between Price and Dude if they threw down?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:19 am

Idiots
Who would win between Price and Dude if they threw down?
Meh. I’d rather it be full on shat kicking like, Doc, Topper and I dusting off the old Dayton’s and taking the boots to ole Price and all his GillmanBro’s bro’s.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

I've seen Blake Price in person. I would be very disappointed if a half-drunk Dude couldn't one-punch KO that short, little weasel.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

Pratt and Tomlinson let go from TSN1040. More changes coming apparently.