Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Mickey107 »

Kevin has just got to be a GM one day. He has All the essentials needed. 8-)
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:22 am Yeah, they should have fired him decades ago.

But better late than never! :thumbs:
I always loved the way Donny roasted Swedes. 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 am JUst kill the show.
Yup.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:30 pm
Per wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:22 am Yeah, they should have fired him decades ago.

But better late than never! :thumbs:
I always loved the way Donny roasted Swedes. 8-)
Not really a Canucks fan are you? :eh:

In comparisson, look at how I did in my yahoo fantasy hockey pool last season:
I slayed it in the regular season, ended in first place.
Then in the playoffs, I reached the final, and then I lost.

Now THAT’s a Canucks fan. :drink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Everybody is a racist. Don got tired of being mum about it. I’m not offended by what he said, I’m offended by those pretending he didn’t say what he meant
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 pm Everybody is a racist. Don got tired of being mum about it. I’m not offended by what he said, I’m offended by those pretending he didn’t say what he meant
You people think everyone is a racist! :mrgreen:

Donny hates everyone... that doesn't play the game of hockey the right way.

Displayed plenty of hate for white Frenchies, white Swedes, and white Russkies over the years no? :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

YOU PEOPLE Dude...

YOU!
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hell I can remember when Donny hated Kelly Hrudey just for long hair and a bandanna in his playing days...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

You can't tell me Donny doesn't hate anyone who doesn't wear a poppy in early November

... regardless of race, colour, or creed. :scowl:

These folk aren't playing the game of life the right way in Donny's books.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Its the cotton wrapping of feelings that has destroyed society.

The world needs a legit evil antagonist to come along and show people what an asshole really looks like. No more bearded weirdos peeking out of caves and IEDing shit from afar.

A tyrant to unite us all
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hey I agree, the world needs to stop pretending we all like each other. That will never happen. All I’m saying this isn’t about the fucking poppies, just a metaphor to “you ain’t the same colour skin as me, so fuck off”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:31 pm Hey I agree, the world needs to stop pretending we all like each other. That will never happen. All I’m saying this isn’t about the fucking poppies, just a metaphor to “you ain’t the same colour skin as me, so fuck off”
This is the agenda mainstream media is pushing but I really am pretty sure he could give a fuck what you look like if you're BUYING A FUCKING POPPY!!!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yup, if Kadri ever stopped wearing poppies in November, Donny would stop kissing him immediately!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:33 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:31 pm Hey I agree, the world needs to stop pretending we all like each other. That will never happen. All I’m saying this isn’t about the fucking poppies, just a metaphor to “you ain’t the same colour skin as me, so fuck off”
This is the agenda mainstream media is pushing but I really am pretty sure he could give a fuck what you look like if you're BUYING A FUCKING POPPY!!!!!
Not so sure about that

Story

Somewhere in the trench warfare of France during the First World War somewhere between 1916 and 1919, 3 men set out on a patrol wearing gas masks due to the mustard gas filled air. During the patrol they were ambushed. Severely out numbered their only option for survival - RUN! The man on the right of the two men was shot and killed on the spot while running, the man in the middle had his gas mask shot off by a grazing bullet and ran the rest of the way without a mask hiding in an abandoned church waiting it out severely damaging his eyes from the mustard gas in the process. The man with the shot off gas mask was Chef Boi RD’s grandfather, he was dead before I was born, he was 48 when my Mom was born. He never could really see my Mom cause he was legally blind from the war, but he knew his way around, could mow the lawn blind down at his home in kerrisdale with a smoke hanging out of his mouth, your typical crotchety old Scot. Didn’t talk about the war to my Mom but would say if he ever went back to Europe he’d avoid France, only to say what happened there was horrible. His son, my uncle was in world war 2. My grandfather purposely put him in the Air Force academy, Uncle was a bomber. Grandfather said he didn’t want his son to look the enemy in the eye like he did.

Don’t tell me I don’t care
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:51 pm Don’t tell me I don’t care
Yeah well Donny still wants you to wear a poppy

... and get a haircut. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.