Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:24 pm Jeff O’Neill is pathetic, he needs to go. The worst. “Canucks need to be buyers at the deadline”?!?! Fuck of Jeff!
I like O Dog but the Canucks definitely shouldn’t be buyers
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:00 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:24 pm Jeff O’Neill is pathetic, he needs to go. The worst. “Canucks need to be buyers at the deadline”?!?! Fuck of Jeff!
Dude the guy is awful, he speaks out of his ass.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

And he is 2faced as fuck. It was only a couple years ago when he was chirping on aboutbhow Toronto needed to win the lottery draft because <blah-blah> and not Vancouver because we had whiners on our team. 'Pfft! - not Vancouver. Nobody likes them. Anybody but Vancouver'

Dipshit.

Mick can find the link if you want to hear it.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:04 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:00 pm
Dude the guy is awful, he speaks out of his ass.
They all do. I’m just tired of all the neckbeards on radio in Vancouver. TO actually has former players with a bit of personality on air. We get James Cybulski, Randip Janda and Blake Price. Get a guy like Bieksa on air.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Matt Sekeres rightfully getting his nasally dome caved in on Twitter
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:17 pm Matt Sekeres rightfully getting his nasally dome caved in on Twitter
For what? Just curious. But yup, "rightfully" fo sho bro. :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:36 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:17 pm Matt Sekeres rightfully getting his nasally dome caved in on Twitter
For what? Just curious. But yup, "rightfully" fo sho bro. :thumbs:
Hacking on Pavel Bure for not showing up for “legends night”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Sekeres is, well, he doesn’t think before speaking. But he likes to speak, and eloquently, but doesn’t think while speaking, and he loves Gillis, absolutely loves him, and Gilman too, and he hates Benning.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:57 am Sekeres is, well, he doesn’t think before speaking. But he likes to speak, and eloquently, but doesn’t think while speaking, and he loves Gillis, absolutely loves him, and Gilman too, and he hates Benning.
He also hates ent docs.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:57 am Sekeres is, well, he doesn’t think before speaking. But he likes to speak, and eloquently, but doesn’t think while speaking, and he loves Gillis, absolutely loves him, and Gilman too, and he hates Benning.
He also hates ent docs.
Could an ent doc do the audience of TEAM 1040 a solid and rip out the adenoids of Matt Sekeres and Ian McClutchey and fire them into the sun?
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:41 am
He also hates ent docs.
Could an ent doc do the audience of TEAM 1040 a solid and rip out the adenoids of Matt Sekeres and Ian McClutchey and fire them into the sun?
If any listen to him talk it must grate on their ears big time
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:41 am
He also hates ent docs.
If any listen to him talk it must grate on their ears big time
It’s awful. Listening to anyone with a nasally voice is irritating to begin with. Mclutchey is just as bad. But Sekeres is so arrogant and smarmy that’s it takes it to new levels.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Sekeres was campaigning hard for Gillis to get the Seattle job. :lol: Gillis will never GM an NHL team again
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:08 pm I got hard for Gillis along time ago. :lol: Gillis will never skullet toss another kid again
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:08 pm I got hard for Gillis along time ago. :lol: Gillis will never skullet toss another kid again
Doyle has 3 mortgages on his house. He’s never retiring from custodian work.