Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ron McLean has always been a weasel douche. I was disgusted with that chicken shit interview by Pratt and Taylor when they interviewed him on 1040 after the Burrows/Ref incident. You’d swear Pratt snd Taylor had boners while interviewing their hero Ron McLean
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Wow.

What is our society coming to when we can't use common words in the English language.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Such bigotry.

Cherry says "you people" about EVERYONE.

But in this case people are offended because what he says has truth in it and they need to be outraged.

It's up to every individual whether or not they choose to be offended. We live in a society of emotional infants.

I cancelled my SportsnetNOW subscription today.....I can't support a company that panders to the masses to infringe upon free speech.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

It angers so many because hes right
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm It angers so many because hes right
293 lb tantalum and Little Mathownwy are two of the loudest whiners over at the piss pond regarding this issue.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 pm Wow.

What is our society coming to when we can't use common words in the English language.
as some are pointing out, he's being held to a higher standard than our Prime Minister.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Should we build a wall?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:39 pm Should we build a wall?
Along the Manitoba, Ontario border. ;)
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:31 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 pm Wow.

as some are pointing out, he's being held to a higher standard than our Prime Minister.
Which only proves this is all about politics.

Trudeau is a liberal darling so we'll let the three blackface incidents slide in his case.

Cherry leans to the right so let's crucify him for encouraging immigrants to buy poppies.

Apparently we don't have the freedom

... to beseech folks to wear a poppy honouring those who died fighting for our freedom. :scowl:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm It angers so many because hes right
293 lb tantalum and Little Mathownwy are two of the loudest whiners over at the piss pond regarding this issue.
It's very queer that so many are calling Mr Cherry "racist" over an immigrant issue...

____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:26 pm
It's very queer that so many are calling Mr Cherry "racist" over an immigrant issue...

LMAO!

Doc that particular Coach's Corner was the first thing that came to mind when the story broke and people started calling him racist and divisive.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I've been posting in the OT thread at HFCanucks about this.

Some poster named Hansen has been giving me free lessons on free speech and what should/should-not be allowed in a hockey forum.

Then the mods decided to delete a Hansen's post:
Love that minorities of all kinds should be hated, hurt, and suffer at the behest of white people being allowed to do whatever the **** they want with no consequence
:shock:

Like what the fooooock? :crazy:

Buddy Hansen also said he reads at the Corner all the time and doesn't approve of all the ad-hominems. :lol: :lol: :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I'm betting buddy hansen didnt unfurl the wallet on a poppy either.
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 pm LMAO!

Doc that particular Coach's Corner was the first thing that came to mind when the story broke and people started calling him racist and divisive.
Yeah, I just can't fathom how so many people these days just aren't satisfied with labling a xenophobe a xenophobe.

Nope, they've gotta twist and contort dat dere into RACIST somehow someway anyway.

It's all so very exhausting...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:22 pm I'm betting buddy hansen didnt unfurl the wallet on a poppy either.
Yeah, the fucker...
____
Try to focus on someday.