Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3948
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Erickson, while an aptly named air thief is only really taking goal expectations and about 3million a year. (he plays like a 3 million dollar player) While frustrating, its not that big of a loss.. its only money. We need to get over it.



Messier.
That fucker kept us from a cup in '94, and again from 97-2000. Met him twice now. He has been a prick and a douchebag both times.

The hate is strong and true.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19494
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:29 am
Erickson, while an aptly named air thief is only really taking goal expectations and about 3million a year. (he plays like a 3 million dollar player) While frustrating, its not that big of a loss.. its only money. We need to get over it.



Messier.
That fucker kept us from a cup in '94, and again from 97-2000. Met him twice now. He has been a prick and a douchebag both times.

The hate is strong and true.
Messier is a dick for sure. But how did he keep us from a cup in 1997- 2000? That team was horrible. Also I think a bit of bad luck and an extra days rest was a bigger factor in 94.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3948
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:33 am
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:29 am
Erickson, while an aptly named air thief is only really taking goal expectations and about 3million a year. (he plays like a 3 million dollar player) While frustrating, its not that big of a loss.. its only money. We need to get over it.



Messier.
That fucker kept us from a cup in '94, and again from 97-2000. Met him twice now. He has been a prick and a douchebag both times.

The hate is strong and true.
Messier is a dick for sure. But how did he keep us from a cup in 1997- 2000? That team was horrible. Also I think a bit of bad luck and an extra days rest was a bigger factor in 94.
meh. 97-00 we did indeed suck, But I still blame him. its just easier, and I have unreasonable hockey hate for him.

kinda like my Residual Brett Hull Hockey Hate for Dallas, Detroit and St.Louis (although, with time, I find that RBHHH is fading...)
Hockey Hate is strong and unreasonable, same as the Hockey Gods are fickle as fuck
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19494
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:41 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:33 am
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:29 am
Erickson, while an aptly named air thief is only really taking goal expectations and about 3million a year. (he plays like a 3 million dollar player) While frustrating, its not that big of a loss.. its only money. We need to get over it.



Messier.
That fucker kept us from a cup in '94, and again from 97-2000. Met him twice now. He has been a prick and a douchebag both times.

The hate is strong and true.
Messier is a dick for sure. But how did he keep us from a cup in 1997- 2000? That team was horrible. Also I think a bit of bad luck and an extra days rest was a bigger factor in 94.
meh. 97-00 we did indeed suck, But I still blame him. its just easier, and I have unreasonable hockey hate for him.

kinda like my Residual Brett Hull Hockey Hate for Dallas, Detroit and St.Louis (although, with time, I find that RBHHH is fading...)
Hockey Hate is strong and unreasonable, same as the Hockey Gods are fickle as fuck
Lol Messier is a douche indeed. I used to hate Hull and Chelios too. Hull has grown on me a bit and even Chelios I don’t find that bad anymore. Eriksson on the other hand is public enemy #1 for me.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3948
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

HOLY FUCK!! I forgot how much I hated Chelios!!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11801
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Players You Hate

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Does fleury still suck? :lol:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4850
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Carl Yagro »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am
Does fleury still suck? :lol:
I see what you did there.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11895
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Topper »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am
Does fleury still suck? :lol:
and Burnaby Joe still won't say.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13248
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Micky »

"evolution"

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Tciso »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am
Does fleury still suck? :lol:
Yes. The Little Midget Rat Bastard (LMRB) still sucks!!!

-although, I do respect the bastard.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19494
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Tciso wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:02 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am
Does fleury still suck? :lol:
Yes. The Little Midget Rat Bastard (LMRB) still sucks!!!

-although, I do respect the bastard.
Not sure I do. He jumped back in bed with Graham James and hired him to coach the junior team he was part owner of, knowing what a pariah the man was.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”

theman
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 970
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Players You Hate

Post by theman »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:07 am
Tciso wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:02 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am
Does fleury still suck? :lol:
Yes. The Little Midget Rat Bastard (LMRB) still sucks!!!

-although, I do respect the bastard.
Not sure I do. He jumped back in bed with Graham James and hired him to coach the junior team he was part owner of, knowing what a pariah the man was.
Say what?! When was this?

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19494
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Theo Fleury was a co owner of the Calgary Hitmen in the 90s. He hired James to coach the Hitmen and he lasted one season before Sheldon Kennedy blew the whistle on him. Shame on Fleury for putting other kids in harms way.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11801
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Players You Hate

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Maybe he likes the shlong
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3948
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Tciso wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:02 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am
Does fleury still suck? :lol:
Yes. The Little Midget Rat Bastard (LMRB) still sucks!!!

-although, I do respect the bastard.
I respect that he survived spending 50 million on hookers and blow in only 8 years.

That's some serious stamina right there.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

Post Reply