Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13583
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:11 pm Wasnt she one of those bags that had a canadian flag down on the floor of their US olympic dressing room?
Her and Meghan Duggan I believe.
"evolution"
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6434
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Per »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:02 pm The officials are culpable in that whole mess. More their fault than anyone’s really. If they would have let Brad May do his thing it all would have been avoided.
Hey, I think even just calling the penalty on his hit on Näslund would have made a difference. Näslund did not have the puck, so it should at the very least have been an interference call.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9502
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:21 am Still hate steve fucking moore.

Cheap shot artist, pencil neck, elite dooshbag

I dont give a fuck, he got what was coming to him
Excellent points.

While we're at it, chris pronger's name should be brought up again.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19897
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Louise Eriksson
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9502
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Cornuck »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm Louise Eriksson
If he's around next season, we might have to name the thread after him...
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27137
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Strangelove »

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm Louise Eriksson
See, I don’t think I hate Louise (great name! Btw).. he will just go down as the highest paid useless guy we ever had.

He doesn’t have the arrogance, roster demands, coach demands, food demands, etc that Messier <may his soul burn in eternal damnation> has. Louise is simply the air thief. Quietly sucking his money from the team for his bank account.

Messier sucked the team for Messiers ego.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2080
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm Louise Eriksson
See, I don’t think I hate Louise (great name! Btw).. he will just go down as the highest paid useless guy we ever had.

He doesn’t have the arrogance, roster demands, coach demands, food demands, etc that Messier <may his soul burn in eternal damnation> has. Louise is simply the air thief. Quietly sucking his money from the team for his bank account.

Messier sucked the team for Messiers ego.
2 words. The Hat :D
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Tciso wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm Louise Eriksson
See, I don’t think I hate Louise (great name! Btw).. he will just go down as the highest paid useless guy we ever had.

He doesn’t have the arrogance, roster demands, coach demands, food demands, etc that Messier <may his soul burn in eternal damnation> has. Louise is simply the air thief. Quietly sucking his money from the team for his bank account.

Messier sucked the team for Messiers ego.
2 words. The Hat :D
Heheh. Was that Brashere and Messiers hat?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2080
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:59 pm
Tciso wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm Louise Eriksson
See, I don’t think I hate Louise (great name! Btw).. he will just go down as the highest paid useless guy we ever had.

He doesn’t have the arrogance, roster demands, coach demands, food demands, etc that Messier <may his soul burn in eternal damnation> has. Louise is simply the air thief. Quietly sucking his money from the team for his bank account.

Messier sucked the team for Messiers ego.
2 words. The Hat :D
Heheh. Was that Brashere and Messiers hat?
Rumor is it was Brashear's #2 in Messiers hat. He was going to piss in the hat, but Mark might have interpreted that as #1.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2080
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Tciso »

I thought my Residual Brett Hull Hate had faded, but it has not. I had Dallas in my playoff pool, but I still cheered when Tampa won. I lost the pool, but won a big personal moral victory. RBHH for ever!
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3094
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Players You Hate

Post by ESQ »

Tciso wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:59 pm
Tciso wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:03 pm Louise Eriksson
See, I don’t think I hate Louise (great name! Btw).. he will just go down as the highest paid useless guy we ever had.

He doesn’t have the arrogance, roster demands, coach demands, food demands, etc that Messier <may his soul burn in eternal damnation> has. Louise is simply the air thief. Quietly sucking his money from the team for his bank account.

Messier sucked the team for Messiers ego.
2 words. The Hat :D
Heheh. Was that Brashere and Messiers hat?
Rumor is it was Brashear's #2 in Messiers hat. He was going to piss in the hat, but Mark might have interpreted that as #1.
I'm totally lost, can someone explain?
User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2080
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Tciso »

There is a rumour that Messier left his hat in the locker room, and then Donald Brashear shat in Messier's hat. Messier was not the "leader" he was expected to be, and Brashear sent him a message saying as much, or maybe it was literally just shits and giggles.

Or, as Dr Seuss would say, "The Shat in the Hat"
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9502
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Cornuck »

Hope that's a true story. :)
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Tciso wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:53 am There is a rumour that Messier left his hat in the locker room, and then Donald Brashear shat in Messier's hat. Messier was not the "leader" he was expected to be, and Brashear sent him a message saying as much, or maybe it was literally just shits and giggles.

Or, as Dr Seuss would say, "The Shat in the Hat"
So Brash ‘Blacked the hat’ so to speak? :D
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Post Reply