Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Black hats matter.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
Sticking with this thread, you should call your sister, and wish her happy birthday. Not the other one, but the one who told Messier to "Go Fuck Yourself" in an Edmonton bar.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Tciso wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:37 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
Sticking with this thread, you should call your sister, and wish her happy birthday. Not the other one, but the one who told Messier to "Go Fuck Yourself" in an Edmonton bar.

That story makes her my favourite sister.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

With the site records in doubt, and archives unreliable, I felt it was my civic duty to remind y’all,

It’s still Messier.
Picker of Cherries
AHL Prospect

Post by Picker of Cherries »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:30 pm With the site records in doubt, and archives unreliable, I felt it was my civic duty to remind y’all,

It’s still Messier.
Is it possible this mean every mistaken prediction or wrong opinion I ever posed is lost and can never be used against me?
Oh that is terrible.
Clean slate day! Yipppeee!

But yah, it’s still Messier.
“Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room.”
- President Merkin Muffley
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Chef isn’t a fan of Elias Lindholm
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:20 pm Chef isn’t a fan of Elias Lindholm
Let's see what he does when he comes back from the wrist injury, but right now, we haven't even gotten value for Kuzmenko, let alone the additional 1st. :/
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Yes he wasn't the right fit, but trading Kuz somehow didn't feel right when it happened.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

I never realized Chef didn't like Lindholm... :shock:

I'm sure he'll keep us all in the loop.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:22 pm I never realized Chef didn't like Lindholm... :shock:

I'm sure he'll keep us all in the loop.
Shoulders, I know you were a massive Malhotra fan and you’re seeing Lindholm as the 2nd coming of Manny but let me tell you something, he’s a bum!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

He came in second to Patrice Bergeron in selke voting 22 months ago. Comparing him to a career 4th line center who had a shiny melon is absurd
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Manny was a solid 3rd liner before he took a puck in the eye. Then he became a 4th scrub. His injury was huge in 2011. Lapdog should have been on the fourth line.

Sedin Sedin Burrows
Higgins Kesler Sammy
Torres Manny Hansen
Tampbellini Lappy Glass

Hamhuis Bieksa
Edler Ehrhoff
Rome Salo

Schneider
Luongo

Couple things…… don’t bite the opposition, don’t throw an unnecessary hip check, don’t blow a guy up five seconds after he got rid of the puck. Don’t whine about not getting your tires pumped.

I still take the 94 team all day every day. Imagine if Terry Gregson didn’t fuck the Canucks in the ass and Pat exposed Tom Fergus instead of Igor.

Even without Igor can take that team. That club could have played in any era. Big, quick and tough as all hell. Great D and clutch goaltending.

Adams Linden Bure
Courtnall Craven Lafayette
Momesso Ronning Gelinas
Antoski McIntyre Eagle Beak
Gino
Lumme Murzyn/Glynn
Babs Diduck
Hedican Brown

Captain Kirk

Whitmore

94 all day for this kid. They didn’t use their teeth to bite the opponents. They just knocked them out of his head. I recently watched all 7 games of the series against Calgary and there wasn’t one fight. It was the angriest, most physical series I’ve ever seen. I got a chance to go to a game in that round. They bootfucked each other.

I can’t believe the prices for playoffs these days. No thanks. I don’t have Topper’s money. I’ll go see the Boss in the fall because I know he’ll put on a good show. Canucks can easily lay an egg for the meat puppet that buys a couple tickets for him and his kid.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:52 pm Couple things…… don’t bite the opposition, don’t throw an unnecessary hip check, don’t blow a guy up five seconds after he got rid of the puck.
This is comical. The hit was a split second late in real time. The puck leaves Horton's stick at 14:57 and contact occurs at 14:56. The speed this game is played that wasn't really a late hit. Had that hit been thrown by Chara on Kesler they likely wouldn't even have called a penalty.
94 all day for this kid. They didn’t use their teeth to bite the opponents. They just knocked them out of his head. I recently watched all 7 games of the series against Calgary and there wasn’t one fight. It was the angriest, most physical series I’ve ever seen.
Fuckin rights.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It depends on the teams and time Mëds. Michael Ferland used to hit guys up in the head a few seconds after they got rid of the puck. If they called the rules in 2015 in that first round he would have had 50 pm outside of the five he got when Juice filled him in. But it was Vancouver players getting blasted so the league didn’t care. Ryan Getzlav buried him in the next round. A few years later Elmo bought the sled that was covered in bondo and fresh paint.

Chara should have 5000 penalty minutes. He grabbed and cross checked his way to the hall of fame. The hit on Patches is one of the dirtiest plays I’ve ever seen. Mainly because Chara was the strongest player to ever play in the league and he knew it. Doctor Mark Recchi, there’s a fresh banana peel out there with your name on it. Scumbag.

The Rome hit woke up the bear. Scott Steven’s had a couple hundred like that.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”