Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Curmudgeon »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:08 am
Curmudgeon wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:06 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 am Nobody ever calls out one of the biggest anti-canuck twats ever in Craig fucking Janney.

Fuck you you ginger headed stepchild.
I can't hate on Janney because it led to Brown, Hedican, and Lafayette. Too bad Brown blew up here but Hedican gave them some pretty good years after '94.

I don't even hate Messier for his time here. Without the Messier signing and him cucking Linden once again, there's no Linden trade tree of Bertuzzi, McCabe, Ruutu, the Sedins, Luongo, and Markstrom. Best trade tree in franchise history.
It was that close to being shanahan at 25...insread we were awarded that ginger bastard. Fuck
Lol, in that case I hate Janney.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Curmudgeon wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:06 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 am Nobody ever calls out one of the biggest anti-canuck twats ever in Craig fucking Janney.

Fuck you you ginger headed stepchild.
I can't hate on Janney because it led to Brown, Hedican, and Lafayette. Too bad Brown blew up here but Hedican gave them some pretty good years after '94.

I don't even hate Messier for his time here. Without the Messier signing and him cucking Linden once again, there's no Linden trade tree of Bertuzzi, McCabe, Ruutu, the Sedins, Luongo, and Markstrom. Best trade tree in franchise history.
It was that close to being shanahan at 25...insread we were awarded that ginger bastard. Fuck
I remember celebrating Shanahan being a Canuck for about 12 hours, damn ir. Trade clauses weren't as definitive back in those days.
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

by Madcombinepilot » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:20 am
Mëds wrote: ↑Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:56 am
Shit, here's some crazy breaking rumor news.....

Seems Mark Messier has been approached regarding joining the Canucks front-office in some capacity. Are we getting our own version of Shanahan for PoHO?

Say It Ain't So!
Get.
Fucked.

Serious, there is just some shit that we don’t joke about around here.
I will find an AK 47, several tall towers, more guns and design a giant freeze ray from my evil hideout/research center.

The carnage begins with mass shootings that make Montreal campus and Vegas look like a midway fair game run by midget carnies who go by nicknames of Doc, Blob, and Chef who are hilariously slain while talking about shit not related to the festival of slaughter, but filled with inside jokes that nobody else cares about... it’s such a curious coincidence.

After the midway distraction (death toll: 1159 KIA, 3277 wounded — curiously, all these people are regular posters on a crazy Canucks forum whose leader wears a string tie), the true distraction begins with a series of ‘one off’ not-so-random shootings that are simply to throw the police (and any vigilante/superhero types) off the trail. These shootings are made with guns not registered - to the vexation BC health authorities who make the regular decisions for the common folks these days, but have fingerprints of those who complicity go along with shit that ‘seems like a good idea’ at the time. The post event documentary (a Netflix exclusive) notices that the one thing that tied these people was the craziness they all attached to Canucks Twitter. This clue is mysteriously missed by Vancouver’s finest, yet mocked on the podcast ‘spittin chicklets’

Then shit gets real. The freeze ray developed in the Quonset at the MCP ranch is deployed and at a charity event that is hosted ‘Combines for Kids’, this event hosts the cream of the Canucks management who decided bring in <he who shall not be named>, and while a toast is being made the freeze ray is used. In a shocking moment (literally, to those frozen, it feels like Gomer was running around checking if they qualified for the shocker or not — — and field testing his findings to be sure) and all those guilty of this crime of a ‘messy’ signing are frozen solid. At this point, a MASSIVE combine rolls through the hall and runs every one of those sick fucks that ever thought of starting a rumour about bringing that douchbag back through the combined pick up, and the combine does it’s thing (google the results - when you see the wheat going through, you imagine that’s frozen stupid people). The frozen pieces of those people who made that decision will fall upon barren rocks and nourish nothing in our future. It’s a culling of the gene pool, nothing more, nothing less. No guilt shall be felt from the driver of said combine, it was simply a job.

He is the pilot.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:47 pm

Seems Mark Messier has been approached regarding joining the Canucks front-office in some capacity. Are we getting our own version of Shanahan for PoHO?

Say It Ain't So!
Get.
Fucked.

I will find an AK 47, several tall towers, more guns and design a giant freeze ray from my evil hideout/research center.

The carnage begins with mass shootings that make Montreal campus and Vegas look like a midway fair game run by midget carnies who go by nicknames of Doc, Blob, and Chef who are hilariously slain while talking about shit not related to the festival of slaughter, but filled with inside jokes that nobody else cares about... it’s such a curious coincidence.

After the midway distraction (death toll: 1159 KIA, 3277 wounded — curiously, all these people are regular posters on a crazy Canucks forum whose leader wears a string tie), the true distraction begins with a series of ‘one off’ not-so-random shootings that are simply to throw the police (and any vigilante/superhero types) off the trail. These shootings are made with guns not registered - to the vexation BC health authorities who make the regular decisions for the common folks these days, but have fingerprints of those who complicity go along with shit that ‘seems like a good idea’ at the time. The post event documentary (a Netflix exclusive) notices that the one thing that tied these people was the craziness they all attached to Canucks Twitter. This clue is mysteriously missed by Vancouver’s finest, yet mocked on the podcast ‘spittin chicklets’

Then shit gets real. The freeze ray developed in the Quonset at the MCP ranch is deployed and at a charity event that is hosted ‘Combines for Kids’, this event hosts the cream of the Canucks management who decided bring in <he who shall not be named>, and while a toast is being made the freeze ray is used. In a shocking moment (literally, to those frozen, it feels like Gomer was running around checking if they qualified for the shocker or not — — and field testing his findings to be sure) and all those guilty of this crime of a ‘messy’ signing are frozen solid. At this point, a MASSIVE combine rolls through the hall and runs every one of those sick fucks that ever thought of starting a rumour about bringing that douchbag back through the combined pick up, and the combine does it’s thing (google the results - when you see the wheat going through, you imagine that’s frozen stupid people). The frozen pieces of those people who made that decision will fall upon barren rocks and nourish nothing in our future. It’s a culling of the gene pool, nothing more, nothing less. No guilt shall be felt from the driver of said combine, it was simply a job.

He is the pilot.
See Micky, this is the proper way to threaten someone. :lol:
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:47 pm

Say It Ain't So!
Get.
Fucked.

He is the pilot.

User name checks out :lol:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Wilson lives in your head rent free lol, imagine what the unlocked 2022 league will be when he faces the flames and Lucic.

Yes EastVan's Lucic.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

It’s still Messier.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Micky wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:33 am
I remember celebrating Shanahan being a Canuck for about 12 hours, damn ir. Trade clauses weren't as definitive back in those days.
Shanahan?

Ok this is a bit of canucks history I've never heard of, what's the story?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

If you need air...call it in
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

That reminds me of a comment by ex-pm Kim Campbell. She was asked by a farmer "how many politicians does it take to grease a combine" . He answer "One, if you feed him in real slow".
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

A reminder, it’s still Messier.

These days are reminding me of the ‘Darkdays…
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:32 pm A reminder, it’s still Messier.

These days are reminding me of the ‘Darkdays…
At least I can still watch these games.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

It’s been over 90 days since I reminded everyone of the slow burning hate for Messier.

While the words are few, the hate is strong.