Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Players You Hate

Post by dhabums »

RoyalDude wrote:Cam Janssen(probably the worst kept Steroid User secret in the NHL)
Taylor Hall
Corey Perry
Tim Thomas
Brad Marchand
Subban
Bolland
Parise (Waves his American Flag too proudly when his parents are both from Canada)
On a related note, name 7 players that would be loved if on the Canucks.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

dhabums wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Cam Janssen(probably the worst kept Steroid User secret in the NHL)
Taylor Hall
Corey Perry
Tim Thomas
Brad Marchand
Subban
Bolland
Parise (Waves his American Flag too proudly when his parents are both from Canada)
Fantastic question dhafluffer! I don't know. Sorry Bud.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:PK Subban
Mike Grier
Jarome Iginla
Dustin Byfuglien
Shawn Belle
Ray Emery
Joel Ward
Wayne Simmonds
Jamal Mayers
Evander Kane
Nigel Dawes
Akim Aliu
That's a dark sense of humour Rummy
Not to mention irony.

Notice his signature where he uses the negroid colloquialism "brother" to describe his dead friend.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Topper wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:PK Subban
Mike Grier
Jarome Iginla
Dustin Byfuglien
Shawn Belle
Ray Emery
Joel Ward
Wayne Simmonds
Jamal Mayers
Evander Kane
Nigel Dawes
Akim Aliu
That's a dark sense of humour Rummy
Not to mention irony.

Notice his signature where he uses the negroid colloquialism "brother" to describe his dead friend.
:but: oh well, :drink:
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Not a player, but I hate John Tortella - too bad he wasn't a player - I'd love to see some straighten him out on the ice
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
griz
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by griz »

Tim Hunter.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Milan Lucic.

Used to think he was a solid power forward who just played hard, the kind of guy I'd want on the Canucks, I just hated him because he was a Bruin. Not after yesterday. The way he ran Ryan Miller last night was beyond dirty. I like that Miller called him out for it. It was just chicken-shit of the 230lb (listed at 220, but I call BS on that, he's probably closer to 240) Lucic to freight train a 175lb goalie. Miller's right, the guy is "gutless".

Lucic, for his part, said he just "had his head down", "didn't really expect it", and "just braced" himself. Really? The replays show his head up the whole way in. They also show that he pretty clearly threw Miller with his arms after making contact. What a loser. Mr. "Do you know who I am" from this past summer is looking more and more like a player who is trying to paint a big ole fucking bullseye on his back and be an NHL bad boy.

I wonder if he'd try something like that if Boston was playing a team that had someone that the opposing coach could send over the boards to tune the shit out of him. Probably not. I do wish that Ruff had the balls to send over one of his plumbers to put Thomas through the end boards via his own net. Blind side the guy. If the NHL is not going to police their game, then it's up to the player's to sink to the Bruin's level and send the message.

Fuck do I hate Lucic.

Add Chara to this list too. Huge, strong, biggest fucker in the league, bullies and sucker punches guys like the Sedins. Yeah. Ok. Big man there. He's slow, has a big shot, wears down in any game where he's playing more than 19 minutes, completely overrated. Whistle him down for interference/holding/roughing every time he sits on a player behind the net and he would parade to the penalty box every other shift.....or faster players would just skate away from him.

Gotta say I've never liked Tim Thomas much either, long before we met them in the SCF. He's a whiner. Good goalie, great competitor, but also dirty with his stick. Steps outside of the rules and gets away with it on a regular basis, then whines when he doesn't get, what would at best be, a questionable call.

For the record, no hate for Marchand. Sure he's a mouth piece, but he backs it up with hard play, has since junior. I'd love to have him in Vancouver. You just couldn't complain about a line of Marchand-Lapierre-Hansen. :)
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

dhabums wrote: On a related note, name 7 players that would be loved if on the Canucks.
*Brad Marchand
Jerome Iginla (but not his salary)
Teemu Selanne
Shawn Thornton
Jonathan Toews
Shea Weber
*Dave Bolland

*a good chance that they would NOT flourish under the Canuck's current coaching staff and mentality
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Used to dislike Hextall (goalie for the Flyers) ...
Cooke is a turtling coward who has always played dirty... So was ...I can't remember his name (i'm 50 next year and can't remember 'dick' (finnish player who used to play for the Oil, last name starts with a T)
Presently? Luongo. We're ALWAYS gonna be fucked with Luongo between the pipes.. but i don't know what's worse, the pro_luongo ass kissers or Luongo himself?
cc oldtimer
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

nuckster wrote:Used to dislike Hextall (goalie for the Flyers) ...
Cooke is a turtling coward who has always played dirty... So was ...I can't remember his name (i'm 50 next year and can't remember 'dick' (finnish player who used to play for the Oil, last name starts with a T)
Presently? Luongo. We're ALWAYS gonna be fucked with Luongo between the pipes.. but i don't know what's worse, the pro_luongo ass kissers or Luongo himself?

Dick Tarnstrom? Really? Swedish.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mason Raymond.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

nuckster wrote:Used to dislike Hextall (goalie for the Flyers) ...
How could u hate Esa Tikkanen??? He was even more entertaining that Kelly Buchbergers' alien cranium
If you need air...call it in
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Mëds wrote:Milan Lucic.

Used to think he was a solid power forward who just played hard, the kind of guy I'd want on the Canucks, I just hated him because he was a Bruin. Not after yesterday. The way he ran Ryan Miller last night was beyond dirty. I like that Miller called him out for it. It was just chicken-shit of the 230lb (listed at 220, but I call BS on that, he's probably closer to 240) Lucic to freight train a 175lb goalie. Miller's right, the guy is "gutless".

Lucic, for his part, said he just "had his head down", "didn't really expect it", and "just braced" himself. Really? The replays show his head up the whole way in. They also show that he pretty clearly threw Miller with his arms after making contact. What a loser. Mr. "Do you know who I am" from this past summer is looking more and more like a player who is trying to paint a big ole fucking bullseye on his back and be an NHL bad boy.

I wonder if he'd try something like that if Boston was playing a team that had someone that the opposing coach could send over the boards to tune the shit out of him. Probably not. I do wish that Ruff had the balls to send over one of his plumbers to put Thomas through the end boards via his own net. Blind side the guy. If the NHL is not going to police their game, then it's up to the player's to sink to the Bruin's level and send the message.
See, that was the plan!

As I've mentioned in the fantasy thread I arrived late to the live draft for the Yahoo pool I'm in, and all worthwhile goalies were gone! :(

I did stock up on good backups though and have both Enroth and Rask on my team. With Miller out with a concussion, Enroth is now a starter, and if Buffalo had only responded in kind - Rask would be too! 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

I wouldn't be sorry at all to see "Looch" sustain a nasty head injury or have his lunch fed to him by some goon. Guy is a complete punk.

I guess we will probably have to settle for a lengthy suspension after an intentional head shot to a perennial All Star who was not even eligible for a legal check on the play... but somehow I suspect he'll escape punishment on that too (which makes me hate the guy even more).
Ropesauce
CC Rookie

Post by Ropesauce »

Yeah,I'll have to join the crowd and put Lucic at the top of the list(for this month anyway, even though he is a fellow E.Van man).I'm not sure what i found more distasteful, the actual play or his smug,B.S. comments after the game.
I guess we'll see how far Shannahan's tongue is up Colin Campbells ass if there isn't warranted discipline.

Cooke
Perry
Pronger
Bolland
Eager