Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Black hats matter.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
Sticking with this thread, you should call your sister, and wish her happy birthday. Not the other one, but the one who told Messier to "Go Fuck Yourself" in an Edmonton bar.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Tciso wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:37 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
Sticking with this thread, you should call your sister, and wish her happy birthday. Not the other one, but the one who told Messier to "Go Fuck Yourself" in an Edmonton bar.

That story makes her my favourite sister.